Chapter 26

16+ guys, 16+

"Does this look ok babe?" Jessie asked, walking out of the hotel bathroom. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets and my jaw hit the floor. She sauntered out of the bathroom wearing sparkly hot pants and a transparent mesh top tucked in. Her legs went on for ever and when she span round her toned, tight bum was barely contained in the shorts.

She put my short bodycon dress to shame.

"That bad huh?" She asked, shaking me from my daydream. She was standing right in front of me bending down and planting wet kisses on my neck. I moaned wrapped my hands round her neck. She kissed the corner of my mouth and I turned to bite lightly on her bottom lip. Grinning, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. She crept her hands up the bottom of my dress and her hands rested on my bum. She picked me and and carried me over to the bed throwing me down and climbing on top of me. She kissed along my collarbones and she pushed my dress up round my waist. Moaning loudly I tugged on her short hair pulling her mouth back to mine. Jessie had her fingers between my legs about to start pushing my thong aside when our hotel door flung open. We both froze and I buried myself in Jessie's neck. My cheeks burning.

"Holly what the fuck!" Jessie yelled, jumping off my, I sat up slowly and pulled my dress down. Jessie was shouting at Holly about storming in without knocking so I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and lipstick. When I came back out Jessie's face was the same colour as mine and Holly just looked shocked. Jessie whacked her in the arm and Holly looked up at me,

"Sorry Kayla I shouldn't have walked in like that" she apologized, looking down "we're leaving in a sec so meet us downstairs"

Holly scuttled out of the door, Jessie looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Oh come on babe, that was pretty funny you have to admit"

I scowled at her, "You weren't the one with your dress round your waist Jessica! I've only Holly for like 10 minutes what kind of impression does that give to her of me?" I snapped folding my arms across my chest.

Jessie's grin dropped and sat on the bed tying up her shoes, "Babe I'm your girlfriend, Holly knows we're not just going to be sitting playing board games whenever we're alone"

"But still..." I said, slipping into my wedges. I'd decided to wear heels so I had a chance at being the same height as Jess. I knew i would take them off within half an hour but hey ho I needed to make my legs look longer if I had any chance in keeping up with her.

I walked (*staggered) over to the mirror and straightened my dress over my curves. I heard Jess gasp behind me.

"My baby is all grown up!" She cooed hugging me from behind. I was now only half an inch shorter than her rather than the head that I usually was. My eyes widened at the word baby.

"Fuck Jess! I'm only 20 I'm not even allowed to drink here!"

Jessie cackled with laughter and walked towards the door, opening it she smirked at me, "Come on kid, let's smuggle you into this club"

Jessie, Holly, Alisha, Jessie's crew and I were all sat sound the table at the VIP lounge. Mark was sat at the end looking very unimpressed at the loud music and humidity of the club and Cez took one look at the place and scarpered but everyone else was laughing and enjoying themselves. Holly bought over a tray of shots and everyone grabbed one eagerly.

"Na-ah" Jessie whispered in my ear, sliding the shot away from me, "Not so fast kid, don't want anyone getting arrested now do we?" She smirked, I gave her the finger and threw the shot down my throat. I coughed violently, why do we drink this stuff? Jessie threw her head back laughing and sipped her own drink. I scowled at it.

"Jess what the hell is that?"

"Cranberry juice" she muttered sheepishly, I burst out laughing and quickly swallowed another shot. My head starting to spin, I joined in with whatever Phebe and Lewie were laughing at.

An hour into the night I was a little tipsy but not too drunk and all I wanted to do was take Jessie home to bed. She kept flaunted her long legs and ass right in front of me the whole night and of course she knew what effect she was having on me. Whenever I was talking to someone I felt her her fingers on the inside of my thigh or lightly pushing up my dress.

She hands slid slowly up my leg and I curled my toes as she got further and further up my leg. I thanked god that we were the only the 2 of us in the vip section or my face would totally given away what she was up to. She nuzzled her nose into my neck and sucked gently on my pulse point. I moaned quietly.

"Jessie, take me home" I groaned, jessie pulled away and slid out of the booth, I followed eagerlly but she stopped me as i made for the door.

"Let's dance first" she sang, dragging me to the dance floor. I groaned internally. Pull yourself together Kayla for fucks sake.

On the dance floor jessie wrapped her arms round my waist and slotted our legs together. I put hands on the small of her back and we started to dance seductivley. She pushed her crotch up against mine and was grinding into me. My legs weak I clinged to her top to hold myself up.

What is she doing?

After a couple of minutes of dancing I knew I couldn't take anymore. I rose up onto my tiptoes and growled in her ear.

"Jessica i need to take you home, I can't control myself much longer"

Jessie smirked and led me slowly out of the club, smiling knowingly at Alisha and Holly on the way out. Her driver opened the car door an we bundled quickly in. Jessie's hands found the zip in my dress and played with it, pulling it down and kissing my back sending shivers down my spine. She pushed my hair off my back and started kissing my neck and sucked lightly on the pulse spot. Which apparently was my weakness because every time she did it melted my insides. I turned round to face her and pushed her back onto the seats - silently thanking god for blacked out windows and the driver/passanger divide - and buried my lips in hers. Mid-kiss I untucked her top from her shorts and ran my hands all over her stomach.

When the car pulled up at the hotel, we stumbled meekly out of the car and silently climbed the stairs to our room. Jessie slammed the door shut and pressed my roughly up against it, her hands finding the zip again and letting my dress fall to my ankles. She helped me whip her top off over her head and my fingers teased her bra strap. I pinched it and it snapped undone. Jessie shook it off her arms and I grabbed her breasts in my hands. She led me over to the bed and threw my on it. Our mouths met again and our tongues danced in sync. I flipped us over and started kissing down jessie's neck and chest. I sucked roughly just above her nipple while pinching the other with my fingers. Jessie arched her back and clawed at my back. As I got down to her core I seductlively pulled down her hot pants.

Personally I would have left them on her but it made what i wanted to do next near to impossible.

I licked the inside of her thighs and a whimper esacped jessie's lips. I lifted her bum up and yanked off her thong impatiently. Finally I blew a small breath onto her core and she stiffened. I ran my hands up her legs and dragged my index finger along the folds. Jessie bit down on her lips and threw her head back.

"Kayla..." she moaned,

I inserted 2 fingers into her and drew them out again, jessie's breathing became erratic as I dove my fingers deeply in her again while blowing on her clit. Jessie arched her back and thrust her hips at me. She came quickly and I bought my fingers out, replacing them with my tongue. I licked between her folds and sucked on her spot. Jessie's hands curled in my hair and pushed my head further into her.

After a minute or two her fingers weakened and legs stiffened. Her orgasm was stronger than the last and left her limp after. I crawled back up her and kissed her lightly. I took off my own underwear and for the first time in too long cuddled down naked next to her. Jessie spooned me from behind and nuzzled head into my shoulder.

"I love you, kid" she whispered, kissing my cheek

"Goodnight Jess"

I sighed contently and with Jessie hugging me tightly, I felt safe, happy and loved.

There wasn't really a lot of point in this chapter but um yeah