Chapter 1

I stare off the balcony, thinking about all of the enemies that we've fought. Is it possible that we could defeat them all in our current fairy form? Ms. Faragonda said that we have a lot more enemies to come, but that genuinely scares me.

With new enemies comes new danger. Sure, I want to stop threats from coming, but some of it is unpreventable. For example, the Trixs taking Bloom's dragon flame and the Phoenix taking Bloom prisoner.

I guess there's a few good things that came from all of this. For me, Rena and I become a lot closer as friends. It also brought me together with Jax, whose a hot wizard. He genuinely cares about my emotions and who I am as a person.

"Aqua!" A voice comes from behind, causing me to jump. "We have been looking for you everywhere!" I look in that direction, as Stella approaches me. She looks super excited, as I frown.

"I..." I start, feeling rather antisocial. I don't hate my friends. As for now, I'm just not in the mood to mess around. "Hey, we're going to the mall," Rena states. "You should come!" 

I shrug my shoulders. "Sure, why not?" I say, thinking about getting some new clothes. I know I just got a new outfit, but maybe I should pick out another one for this time of year.

"Guess what!?" Stella states, staring at me. I arch a brow and study her. She twirls around, acting like a complete idiot. "What's up, Stella?" I ask, as she turns to look at me.

"I'm having a Princess ball, and I think my parents are getting back together!" She proclaims, as I smile in her direction. A Princess ball is a big deal, and especially on this type of occasion.

"We're going to the beach," Aisha says, putting her hands on her hips. "Good luck finding your dress, Stella." Her and Musa wave good bye, before hurrying to the beach. I glance at the rest of them, as hope lingers on my face.

"Let's find that perfect dress," I say, before following them onto the train. Stella smiles eagerly, nodding in agreement. "I cannot wait!" She squeals. I look over at Bloom, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach.

We get off the train at Magicix, before glancing all around. "There are so many stores to choose from," Bloom notes, as I nod in agreement. "How do you know which one to go to first?" I glance at Stella, as her stomach growls.

"Let's get something to eat, so we can concentrate better," she states, as I nod in agreement. We follow her to a pizza place, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

"I cannot wait to find the perfect dress!" Flora cheers. "I hope Helia will like my dress!" I roll my eyes, as her cheeks flush in embarrassment. In a small way, I wonder how Jax will react when seeing me in a gown.

"Hey, that's ours!" Stella declares, as a black haired girl with a mole on her cheek stands in front of us. If you ask me, she's the definition of ugly. "That's rude. Wait in line!" Rena scolds, glaring at the girl.

"Who are you to talk?" The girl questions, as I eye her carefully. I run a hand through my hair, before taking a step towards her. "Four of us here are princesses," I say, as she frowns. "So, tell me, who exactly are you?"

"Chimera," she responds, as I arch a brow. She sounds like a pain if you ask me. I heave a sigh, before putting my hands on my hips. "Seems like a measly peasant to me," Rena states, as I nod in agreement.

"You'll pay for this!" She declares furiously, before storming out of the restaurant. I smile gracefully, before grabbing the pizza. "Well, I hope we don't run into her again," Flora says timidly.

After that, we find a table to eat at. Stella opens the box, before grabbing a slice and consuming it. I chuckle to myself, before taking another slice of pizza. I never thought pizza could be this good. If anything, I should let her pick out food more often.