Chapter 8

A new energy forms deep within me. The light continues to grow brighter, as it lifts me into the air. I smile, knowing this could only mean one thing: I've unlocked my Enchantix. My outfit starts to change, as newfound power forms at my fingertips.

I smile gracefully, feeling extremely powerful

I smile gracefully, feeling extremely powerful. "Aqua, look behind you!" A voice calls. My eyes flash dangerously, as Valtor tries to do a sneak attack.

Aisha appears behind me with a morphix shield, blocking his attack. "Oh, you'll regret that," he says, as energy surrounds him. "By the power of Valtor, I will make you see an endless void! This is what you get for challenging me!"

A bright light illuminates from him, as someone pulls me away and out of harm's way. When the light dies down, Bloom is the first one to Aisha. Aisha sits on the ground, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I-I can't see...!" Aisha sobs. "I..." I look into her eyes, as they were completely blank. A frown appears on my face. There was nothing we could've done to protect her. "Let's get off this island," Flora murmurs, as we fly back to the beach near the palace.

"I'm so sorry, Aisha..." I say, as tears roll down my cheeks. This is my fault. I couldn't protect her. I am the one to blame. "Are you... crying?" She questions, as I clench my fists in desperation.

"Aisha, I—" I start, as she wobbles towards me and gives me a hug. Tears stream down my cheeks, as I release my transformation.

I look around, as everyone releases their transformations

I look around, as everyone releases their transformations. "What now?" Bloom asks, with a frown on her face. I never imagined there being this much pain when I first joined the Winx.

But, we have no choice but to live with it. A few seconds later, a mermaid pops out of the water. My eyes widen in surprise, as a smile forms on my face. It was my cousin, Tresa. "Aisha, what happened to your eyes?" She asks.

"It was a nasty spell by Valtor," the said girl says, as I lower my head in dismay. Tresa looks at me as if reading my mind. "Stop being hard on yourself," she states. "It's not your fault..."

I frown. "Yeah..."

"I know a way to help," Tresa says, as a hopeful expression appears on my face. "My mom's specter can heal her eyes." My eyes light up, as I smile. How could I forget? Tresa's mom has a magic specter that can completely heal Aisha's eyes. I smile and nod in her direction.

"Okay then!" Bloom says, stepping towards her. "If it will help Aisha, then let's do it!" I nod in agreement, knowing that we have to prepare to enter the ocean and help my aunt and Aisha both.