Chapter 9

I look around, as a smile forms on my lips. "It's time to transform," Bloom states, as I feel slightly concerned for Rena. I bite my lips, knowing that her and Alex decided to chat privately.

"I'm going to check on Rena," I state, as they nod lightly. "I wish you the best of luck." Musa sighs heavily, as I give each of them a hug, before hurrying into the palace.

If anything, I hope Rena is okay. I make it into the palace, realizing how empty it looks. The throne room was completely empty. "I hope you're okay..." Alex's voice echoes through the palace. "I regret breaking up with you every single day of my life..."

I sneak up to the room, as he holds her hands. Tears stream down his cheeks, as Rena stares at him with wide eyes. She's my friend, and I hate to see her hurting. He continues to cry, before exhaling sharply.

"Rena, I never had time to tell you how I really feel about you," Alex admits, trying to hide his tears. "Because of that, I'm so sorry..." I watch in astonishment, intently staring at my brother.

In a normal situation, he wouldn't care about what happens to the girl he was with. This scenario seems different. He looks at her with sad yet caring eyes. It seems like he genuinely loves her. I bite my lips, knowing that I have to do something.

I open the door, as he quickly wipes his tears and tries to act as normal as possible. "How is she?" I ask, as he shrugs his shoulders and tries to hide his emotions. He eyes her carefully, before looking at the ground.

"She's feeling better," he states in a serious tone. "Now, go and join the other Winx." I look at Rena, shaking my head no. There's no way I would let that happen. Rena has been my friend for the longest time, and I refuse to ditch her.

"No," I say sharply, as his eyes widen in surprise. "I need to stay with her..." I walk over to the bed, as he looks longingly at her. "I'm going to heal her..."

"Then heal her already!" Alex snaps, as I wish that I could've gotten injured instead of Rena. I sit on my bed, staring at my black haired friend. "Magic orb, heal her," I state, as her injuries vanish into thin air.

I smile in her direction. Rena's eyes open, as she looks at both of us. "What happened?" She asks, tilting her head to the side in confusion. I purse my lips in concentration, wondering what happened to her.

"You took a nasty hit from the Trixs," Alex says in a surprisingly calm tone. "I immediately brought you back here, and Aqua just healed you."

"Aqua, you should be with the other girls, not me."

I frown. "Rena, I—"

"No," she says sharply. "They're facing off against Valtor, and you need to be with them." I scrunch my brows and intensely stare at her. She's wrong.

"Okay..." I murmur, before walking out of the room. Why does it seem that everyone wants to get rid of me? I leave the door slightly open, as Rena glares at Alex. "Why did you bring me here?" She questions.

"Rena..." Alex says softly, with tears in his eyes. "You probably hate me right now, and I wouldn't blame you if you did, but I really miss you..." My eyes widen in shock. He misses her. A lump forms in my throat, as I watch the scene in front of me.

"You do...?" She asks slowly, eyeing him carefully. She places her head to her head, as tears stream down her cheeks. "Of course..." Alex murmurs. "In my entire life, the only thing I regret is breaking up with you. If I could take it back..."

Rena grins. "I've missed you too," she states, as my eyes flash in amazement. They are so cute together. I heave a sigh, before walking away. Watching them be so happy makes me miss Jax.

I walk out on the balcony, as Bloom and others emerge from the water. "Aqua: Enchantix!" I say, before transforming into a fairy.

I quickly fly over to the group, as Aunt Ligea lays dead in Tresa's arms

I quickly fly over to the group, as Aunt Ligea lays dead in Tresa's arms. "What happened?" I demand. "What happened to Aunt Ligea?" I look at Aisha, as she frowns.

"The coral gem doesn't have enough magic for both of us," Aisha states, as a gasp escapes my lips. "Don't worry, Tresa. Your mom will live." She touches Aunt Ligea with the specter, which completely heals her.

Aunt Ligea eyes snap open. "Aisha..." She says. I gasp in surprise, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach. As I stare at Aisha, a newfound energy comes from her.

I look at Aisha, staring at her Enchantix form in amazement. "Aisha, you got your Enchantix!" Bloom states cheerfully. Aisha nods lightly, having a frown on her face. If I was in her condition, I would be sad too. Even though she unlocked her true fairy form, this moment is still bittersweet for her. 

"I think it's about time we return to Alfea," Musa says, as I nod lightly. If we don't return soon, then the teachers will get really suspicious. Within moments, we were heading back to the palace to prepare to return to Alfea.