Chapter 20

The news traveled rather quickly. Bloom was going to the infamous island of dragons, Pieroast. Her primary goal was to get stronger. All of us were sad about her leaving, but we have to continue. I sit in my room, thinking about our next game plan.

A knock comes from my door, as Rena opens the door. "Aqua, I know a way we could find Tecna and figure out if she's really died or not!" She states, as I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. "First, we have to go to Makani." My face lights up, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. I genuinely love her home planet, Makani.

"Alright!" I state, with a bright smile on my face. "Magic orb, open a portal to Makani." A portal opens, as Rena and I step into it. As the portal closes, people scurry the streets.

With air mages, they're calmer compared to everyone else. They have less attack power on the battlefield; however, they make up for it in our they control and utilize their powers. "I have something I want to show you," Rena says excitedly.

I nod. "Okay..."

She leads me to the highest tower in Makani, as a look of pure happiness forms on her face. As we walk into a room, a book rests on a stand in the middle of the room. "This is the book of fate," Rena explains, before turning to look at me. "Every citizen of Makani dreams of becoming fate itself."

"Do you want to become fate too?" I ask, as she nods in response. "If that happens, you'll know what happens to everyone." She smiles, before turning to stare at the book in front of her.

"This book will be able to tell us about Tecna," Rena informs. She places her hand on the book, before closing her eyes in concentration. I look around and study the room, noticing the pictures of ancient heroes on the walls.

To my right, there was a group of heroes known as the company of light. They fought Valtor, the ancient witches, and Lord Darkar. Lord Darkar was the one who originally planned the attack. He was the one who fought my parents.

The ancient witches fought the rest of the company of light, before sending Oritel and Marion into Obsidian alongside them. I stare at the picture in astonishment. "You know about this as well?" I ask, before turning to Rena.

"Book of fate, please tell us about Tecna," Rena begs, with tears in her eyes. "Is she still alive?" The rises into the air, before it turns a few pages with its result. A few seconds later, the book stops on a page and lands on the stand. Rena quickly looks at the book, as her eyes widen in shock.

"Book of fate, where is she?" I ask in a curious tone. A few more pages turn, before a picture of the omega dimension comes into view. I stare at the book with wide eyes, being amazed about how she could survive there. "Okay then," Rena states. "It's time to—"

The ground starts to shake, as my eyes widen in shock and horror. What's going on? I nod in Rena's direction, before we rush down there. Valtor floats above the city, with a dark smirk on his face. "Aqua: Magic Winx: Enchantix!" I state.

"Rena: Magic Winx: Charmix!"

"Valtor!" I yell, quickly flying towards him with Rena right behind me

"Valtor!" I yell, quickly flying towards him with Rena right behind me. "You'll pay for coming here!" He laughs in amusement, as Rena nods in my direction.

"Center of the wind!" Rena states, as he laughs. The spell comes from all directions, before hitting him. He stares at her in alarm, as a smirk forms on my face. "You'll regret that, fairy," he says darkly.

He fires a bunch of beams at the civilians. Rena screams, before putting up a shield in front of them. "Rena!" A voice comes, as a woman hurries towards her with a gentle look on her face.

"My next target," Valtor says in amusement, as my eyes flash dangerously. He laughs darkly, before sending a powerful orb at her. Rena's eyes widen in terror, as she jumps in front of the orb and takes the hit for the woman.

"Rena!" I call, shooting a glare at Valtor. "Is this what you call winning!?" A powerful energy comes from me, before it sends him out of Makani.

I quickly fly to Rena, who lays weakly on the ground. Tears form in my eyes, as I clench my fists in desperation. "This is all my fault," the woman says in despair. I shake my head no, as a frown forms on my lips. This can't be her fault. This is my fault because I couldn't act fast enough.

Before we could continue our pity party, a newfound energy comes from Rena. My eyes light up, as realization forms on my face. She's gaining her Enchantix. Sparkles shroud her body, as her transformation starts to change.

She rises in the air, before giving me a big hug

She rises in the air, before giving me a big hug. "I did it!" She cheers. "I finally got my Enchantix!" I nod in her direction, before looking all around.

"Rena, we should get back to Alfea," I murmur, as she nods in agreement. "Magic orb, teleport us back to Alfea." Within moments, we jump in the portal back to Alfea.