Chapter 34

My eyes flutter open, as I look around. I slowly get to my feet, as a smirk forms on my lips. I want to rule the entire world and have everyone bowing down before me. I want complete chaos! Andros be will be ours!

"Aqua," a familiar voice comes from besides me. Valtor stands there, with his hands on his hips. He has been there for my entire life, and he's my master. "Yes, master?" I ask.

"I want you to go find the winx and eliminate them," he states, as a smirk forms on my lips. "After that, we'll be able to rule the entire world." I nod lightly and take a step forward, as a large group of fairies and specialists barge into the room, with concerned looks on their faces. "Valtor!" A red haired girl shouts, glaring at him.

"Aqua, destroy them," Valtor orders. I nod in response, before looking at the fairies and specialists. The red haired fairy gasps in horror, before backing away from me. "Aqua, I don't want to fight you," she says nervously, as I chuckle in amusement.

"I do want to fight you," I say abruptly, before launching a powerful orb at her. I stare at her, as a smirk forms on my lips. "Aqua..." A black haired girl says, with tears in her eyes.

I eye her carefully, as an amused smile crosses my face. "That's no fun," I say, before holding up my hand. "Shadow abyss!" A beam of darkness races towards them, as a pink haired girl steps forward and holds up a shield.

"Aqua, you need to stop this!"

"Tch. How annoying," I state, running a hand through my hair. "Let's end this. Darkness rage: water stars." Dark beams of water surround them, as nervous looks form on the fairies' and specialists' faces.

"I don't remember her being this powerful," the blonde haired girl remarks, before barely dodging a beam. Another black haired girl shoots her a glare. "Now isn't the time for this, Stella," she states.

"You make a good point, Stella," the other black haired female states, before appearing behind one of my beams. "She would often hold back for Bloom's sake. If she actually used her power like she wanted to, then she would defeat all of you in seconds."

The red haired girl frowns. "I see..."

"This is a fight!" I yell angrily, capturing their attention. "Instead of chatting away and getting distracted, you should try defending."

All of a sudden, one of the black haired girls appears right behind me. "Aqua, I was always the one that could keep up with you," she states, as my eyes flash dangerously. "It's not because I'm more powerful than you, but because I have extremely good control over my air powers."

I quickly turn around, swinging my arm at her. She becomes one with the wind, before appearing right behind me. I scowl in annoyance, before clenching my fists in rage.

"Aqua, end them," Valtor orders, as I nod in his direction. I raise my hands in the air, as a powerful orb forms above my head. "Don't let her cast it!" The black haired girl states, with wide eyes.

I smirk in amusement, before sending the spell at them. The attack hits them head on, as the group lays weakly on the ground. I snap my fingers, as darkness covers the floor and traps them.

A few seconds later, two fairies and a black haired male sprint into the room. "Aqua!" The black haired male states, before rushing towards me. "What did he do to you?"

"Tch. Get away from me."

"Jax, Aisha, Flora, I'm not sure what he's doing, but she's under his control!" The black haired girl calls, with tears in her eyes. "It's like the time when the Shadow Phoenix was controlling Bloom!"

The black haired male frowns, before turning to stare at me. "Aqua, it's me, Jax," he says, as tears form in his eyes. "I'm sorry...! I failed to protect you against my uncle...! I broke my promise...!"

Tears start to form in my eyes, as I exhale sharply. "Jax..." I start, as memories with him start to flood in my head. I grab my head, before letting out a loud scream and falling towards the ground.

"Aqua, keep fighting!" Jax states, catching me in his arms. "You're stronger than this!" I clench my fists, as a throbbing pain fills my head. Darkness shrouds my body, as I start to cough out blood.

Jax slowly backs away, as I start to tremble. "Aqua, fight it!" The black haired girl shouts, staring at me with pleading eyes. I extend my hand out to her, as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Aqua!" A girl with curly black hair proclaims. "I've known you since we were in diapers! You've always been super stubborn and impulsive, but at the same time, you care for those around you and want to help others! You can win!"

"I haven't known you as long as Aisha or Rena, but we didn't start off as friends," the blonde haired girl admits. "We hated each other, but you kept helping me. You and Bloom both saved me from Nut countless times! If it wasn't for you, I would've been defeated in Gardenia."

With tears streaming down my cheeks, a smile forms on my face. "Aqua," the red haired girl starts. "You've protected me more times than I remember, and I'm genuinely thankful for that. I'm not sure why, but you'd constantly go out of your way to protect me. Thank you so much!"

"Aqua, it's me, Tecna," the pink haired girl states. "You're one of the strongest people I know. Mentally, emotionally, and physically. Your extremely strong, so don't hold back this time."

The other black haired girl nods in agreement. "I agree," she hums. "I know we've had many disagreements in the past, but you enjoy helping others and being with us! Don't let him take that away from you!"

"Aqua, my name is Flora," the brown haired girl says softly. "I'm not sure if you remember me, but I wanted to thank you. Your strength has inspired me to get stronger."

I look at them in surprise, as tears stream down my cheeks. My heart hammers within my chest, as I start to shake uncontrollably. I kneel on the ground and breathe heavily, as my head starts to spin.

Jax slowly approaches me and helps me stand up. "Aqua, I love you," he says, before wrapping his arms around me. "I always have." That's when I start to sob. "It's okay, Aqua... I'm here."

That's when I hear my own voice: "Magic orb, cleanse me of this darkness." Within moments, a bright light completely surrounds me and heals me.