Chapter 41

Bloom looks around in amazement, having a bright smile on her face. Bloom's dad takes his sword, before making a woman appear out of thin air. A gasp escapes my lips, as I stare at them in astonishment. This is Sparks. I heard about it plenty of times from my mom. She continuously would tell me about how beautiful it was before the ancestral witches attacked.

"Mom! Dad!" Daphne states, before leaving Bloom's body. She goes over to them, as a look happiness forms on her face. "Daphne, it's so good to see you," Bloom's mom says. "What happened to you?"

Daphne heaves a sigh. "I'll tell you about that later, but this is my little sister," she says, before looking at Bloom. Bloom looks at Daphne, as a smile appears on her face. They were reunited!

That night, there was a party at Sparks. The royal palace was absolutely gorgeous! All of us girls wear our gowns, looking really nice.

I look over at Rena, as she shoots a smile in my direction

I look over at Rena, as she shoots a smile in my direction. She looks really pretty. Her hair and makeup were perfectly done.

All of the kingdoms were invited to this event

All of the kingdoms were invited to this event. I was extremely excited because Sparks was back, and Bloom found her parents.

I smile and dance with Jax. Not only did we destroy Valtor a few weeks ago, but we saved Sparks and destroyed the ancestral witches. I relax in Jax's embrace, being happy that we helped a lot of people.

If you ask me, I wouldn't trade anything in the world. I have my family, friends, and Jax. They mean everything to me. That night, we continue to dance and enjoy ourselves.