Chapter 27

My eyes flutter open. Yesterday was really amazing. I spent some time with Jax, before we saved Stella's kingdom from Chimera and her mom, Cassandra. "Aqua, there's an emergency!" A voice comes.

I look in that direction, being face to face with my pixie. She wears a panicked expression on her face. "What's wrong?" I ask, as she stares at me for a moment. "Magic orb, change me into my normal outfit." My pajamas disappear, being replaced with my newest outfit.

"The Trixs attacked some pixies in the forest!" She states, as my eyes widen

"The Trixs attacked some pixies in the forest!" She states, as my eyes widen. I look at her, as fear forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Where are the other members of the Winx?" I question, as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration. I bite my lips, as she frowns intensely. "The Winx are trying to find clues of Valtor's whereabouts at light rock," she responds.

"Okay, that makes sense," I admit, pursing my lips. She leads me to the courtyard, as the pixies patiently wait for us there. "Aqua!" Amore says, staring at me with wide eyes.

"I heard what happened," I state, looking at them. All of them nervously stare at me, with frowns on their faces. "How will we get out of here?" Chatta questions.

"I grabbed Tecna's barrier bustier," I admit, as they smile. "We'll use this method." They follow me to the front of Alfea, as I attach the machine and break a small yet temporary hole into the barrier.

We leave Alfea, before heading straight into the forest. "This way!" Lockett says, zooming ahead. I heave a sigh, before running behind them. Anahita looks in my direction, before sighing heavily.

"Hold on! Aqua: Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

"Let me try something," I say, as Anahita turns to stare at me

"Let me try something," I say, as Anahita turns to stare at me. "Aqua: Mini Winx." I shroud myself in fairy dust, before shrinking in size almost instantly. Anahita stares at me in amazement, being impressed.

"Look whose bigger now!" She brags. I chuckle to myself, as she looks at me for a moment. Soon enough, we arrive at the spot in the forest. Darcy holds two pixies in her left hand, with a threatening look on her face.

"Darcy," I say coldly, before returning to my normal size. Her eyes widen in surprise, as she intensely stares at me. She frowns, shooting me a glare. A second later, Digit shrinks and starts to tickle her. I smirk, as Darcy laughs hysterically.

That causes Stormy and Icy to run out. They glare at us, as I put my hands on my hips. "It's Aqua and the pixies!" Icy snarls, with a smirk on her face. I shoot her a glare, knowing that she underestimates me too much. 

"Pixies! Pixie pets!" I declare. "Attack!" All of them charge forward, before attacking them. Icy growls, before beginning to freeze the pixies. "I'm done with you tiny creatures!" Darcy states, before casting a spell on Digit, Amore, and Tune.

They grow in size, as I stare at them in astonishment. "In this case!" Digit says, with a smile on her face. She grabs Stormy, before being frozen by Icy.

"Amore, distract them, and I'll get Digit out of that ice," I state, as she nods. "Fairy dust." I sprinkle the dust on the ice, as it disappears into thin air.

That's when a figure comes into view. My eyes flash dangerously, as I recognize him as Valtor. He shoots a glare at me, before furrowing his eyebrows in concentration. "Trixs, it's time to go," he says angrily.

I look at him, wanting to prove myself. Valtor meets my gaze, as a smirk forms on his lips. "Valtor!" I declare, before stepping towards him. "I'm going to defeat you whether or not I'm with the rest of the Winx or not!"

He smirks darkly. "You're in no condition to fight, fairy," Valtor states. "If you want to fight, then I'll just do the same thing that I did with your cousin." I shoot him a glare, as my heart hammers within my chest.

"Do you mean to spell her and then have her easily break your spell with fairy dust?" I ask, as he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "It ends now, Valtor." He arches a brow, before his face hardens.

"Today isn't the day for a final battle," he says in amusement. "When the final battle comes, you'll know it. You won't have to hold back for someone else's sake." I glare at him, realizing that I would have to protect the pixies if we fought today.

If anything, it's foolish to fight him now. The pixies put themselves in danger by being here. I have to accept the fact that a battle against Valtor would definitely put their lives in danger.

Him and the Trixs disappear into thin air, as I stare at the ground in dismay. "You okay?" Anahita asks. I turn to stare at them, before releasing my transformation.

"I'm so sorry

"I'm so sorry..." I murmur, lowering my head in dismay. "I couldn't bring myself to fight him..." A warm hugs surrounds me, as all of the pixies were hugging me. I guess this isn't so bad.

"Let's go back to Alfea," Anahita states, as we start to head back there. Once we're inside of Alfea, we inform the headmistress about what happened. I look at the Winx, as they smile proudly and look at their pixies. It seems like they're proud of their pixies. I don't blame them. I am as well.