Chapter 7

We fly closer to the omega portal, being prepared to face off against Valtor. My mom made some temporary fairy wings for Alex, which allowed him to join us. "I'm going ahead!" My mom calls.

She heads towards the omega portal, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach. If we face Valtor, then there's a chance we won't win. All of a sudden, a beam of electricity charges at us. I look in that direction, as the Trixs approach us.

I furrow my eyebrows in concentration. They're not as powerful compared to when they worked for Lord Darkar. "Hello," I say darkly, as a smirk curves on my lips. "I didn't know they let wannabes on Andros."

"Oh!?" Icy responds, sending an orb at me. I roll my eyes in annoyance and hold up my hand, as her orb simply melts and splashes into the ocean. "Is that all you've got?" I ask, as she glares at me. "After all, you—" Stormy sends two beams of electricity at me, as I get out of the way at the last second. To my own surprise, it hits Flora.

"Flora!" Bloom shrieks, flying towards the said girl right away. Icy smirks, before freezing Bloom's wings. My eyes flash dangerously, as I take out my specter. "How dare you fight so dirty?" I ask angrily, sending a beam of water at Stormy.

The sound of fighting comes from behind, as I look over my shoulder. My mom flies into the air, as a dirty blonde haired man follows right behind her. Is that Valtor? He kicks her in the stomach, as she coughs up blood.

"No!" I gasp, as Stormy sends a powerful orb of electricity at me. I evade her attack, before flying straight towards Valtor. I won't let him hurt her anymore. My wings were going at full speed, as I slam into him and knock him away from her.

"Who might you be?" The man asks, as uneasiness forms in the pit of my stomach. There's no way I'd let him win! "Aqua, you have to get out of here," my mom orders, but I simply ignore her.

"You're Valtor, aren't you?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. "I know exactly who you are, and I'll make you regret escaping the omega dimension!" A look of amusement crosses his face, as I clench my fists around my specter.

"I see now..." He hums, arching a brow. "You're the Princess of Andros, aren't you?" My face hardens, as a powerful spell appears at his fingertips and rages towards me. The thing that surprised me the most was how effortless he made that look.

"I'll stop you!" I declare, as he smirks. "Magic specter, stop this spell and protect my mom no matter what." A powerful shield surrounds us, slowly consuming my energy. This shield was a lot more powerful than the one Mrs. Griselda was teaching that class.

His attack soon vanishes. I look at him, as a smile forms on my lips. "Valtor, you—" I start, as a newfound energy forms deep within. A light shines above me, as I feel something happening to me. It's something I've never felt before.