Chapter 26

Our plan was working really well so far. We trap the original hover bikers and were prepared to go inside. I couldn't wait to see Chimera. If anything, we're going to make them regret hurting Stella!

"Show us what you can do," one of the men states. Aisha nods, before doing an advanced move on the course. "It's time!" A voice shouts from the stage. My eyes widen, as Stella's dad stands across from Chimera's mom.

"I'm done waiting!" Stella declares, before marching towards them with a furious expression on her face. We follow right behind her, making our way to the front. "We object!" I state, which captures everyone's attention.

"Yeah! They put a spell on my father, the king!" Stella points out, as everyone gasps in shock. "Cassandra and Chimera have been working for Valtor, the dangerous wizard that's been threatening the entire magic dimension."

Everyone gasps in horror. "We can prove it to you," I state, before sending sparkles at the king. The mark of Valtor appears behind Stella's father, as I put my hands on my hips. I look over at Stella, as she narrows her eyes at him.

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

"Guards, seize them!" Cassandra shouts, before she sprints towards the stairs. Anger forms within my veins. I cannot handle this anymore! "Stella, let's stop them," I say, as she nods in my direction.

We fly forward, only to be stopped by Chimera. "You're not going any further," she says, with a dark smirk on her face. "Try what you want. It's not going to work." I exchange a look with Stella, as a smile forms on my lips.

"I'll handle her," I state. "Stella, go to your dad." Chimera snickers, before glaring at me for a moment. She tries firing spells at Stella while she passes, but she fails.

"Your fight is with me," I state, as she glares at me. "Magic orb, tie her up in magic proof ropes." Ropes surround her, before tying her to the ground and making her unable to cast a single spell.

"You'll pay for this!" She hisses, as I smirk and drag her into the throne room. Everyone turns to stare at me, as Chimera's cheeks flush in pure rage. "Aqua!" Bloom states, before looking at the girl.

"It's funny really," I state, tilting my head to the side. "She bragged about being powerful, but she's actually just a weak little brat." Rena bursts out laughing, as Tecna and Musa exchange a look with each other.

"That's our Aqua," Aisha says, with a proud smile on her face. A second later, Stella and her dad walk downstairs, with Cassandra all tied up. "We'll bring them to the dungeon," a guard says, as I smile happily.

"Thank you so much, Winx!" Stella's dad says, before smiling at us. I nod lightly, knowing that this is a huge victory for us against Valtor. This is proof that Valtor can be beaten. And with that, we head back to Alfea, with bright smiles on our faces.