Chapter 5

As much as I want to pretend I'm happy to be back at Alfea, I wasn't. I hated that my home was in danger, and I couldn't do anything about it. "Aqua?" A familiar voice asks, as I realize that I'm back in my dorm. I lower my head in dismay, knowing that I'm too weak to defend my home.

"Yeah?" I say, as Rena and Stella curiously stare at me. "Do you need something?" Rena eyes me carefully, while Stella frowns and runs a hand through her hair. 

"Why are you acting so distant?" Rena questions, as I clench my fists in desperation. Why can't they just leave me alone? How come they need to know about my problems? I don't want to drag them down with me. "Girls, the headmistress wants to see us!" Musa states, slamming the door open.

I nod. "Okay..."

We arrive, as Ms. Faragonda stands on a podium and glances through the crowd of fairies. "Hello! Welcome to all those new fairies!" She states. A smile forms on her lips, as she puts her hands on her hips.

"I wonder why she called us out here," Flora murmurs. I nod slowly, before intently staring at the headmistress. What does she want? "I also have an announcement for third year students," she says. "During the previous year, your goal was to obtain Charmix. During this next year, your new goal is to achieve the true fairy form, Enchantix."

Enchantix? Rena raises her hand, as she purses her lips in concentration. "What do we need to do in order to obtain Enchantix?" She asks. The headmistress heaves a sigh, before adjusting her glasses.

"It will hit you in a critical moment in time," she explains. "You must sacrifice yourself for someone from your home planet." My eyes widen in shock. How can I save someone from my home planet if everyone is either being turned evil, or they're too scared to show themselves?

After that, we return to our dorm. I head straight to my room, trying to find a way to ease my mind. If my mom cannot handle this problem, then who can? A knock comes from my door, as I jump in surprise.

"Come in..." I sat softly, as Aisha and the rest of the Winx stand there. "What do you want?" Rena puts her hands on her hips and furrows her eyebrows in concentration. The rest of the Winx glance from Aisha and then back to me, with anxious expressions on their faces.

"We're worried about you two," Bloom says, scrunching her brows. "You two have been distant ever since you returned from Andros." I frown, thinking about my home and how everyone is in danger.

"Okay..." I murmur, before turning to stare at them. "Somebody extremely dangerous escaped from the omega dimension, and..." All of them gasp in horror, as I exchange a look with Aisha.

"That's impossible!" Tecna declares, with wide eyes. "That doesn't make sense! It's not logical!" I heave a sigh, as Aisha stares at the ground. Bloom clenches her fists, as she frowns.

"The same thing that's happening to your planet right now happened to mine," she states, as I shoot her a glare. We all know your little story, Bloom, I think to myself. I nod slowly, trying not to be rude.

"Along with that, most of the mermaids have been turned into these horrible mutants," Aisha points out. I clench my fists in desperation, thinking of those mermaids I could've saved countless times. I was too late.

"Then, we need to do something right away!" Bloom declares, with determination in her tone. "I won't let Andros have the same fate as Sparks!" I look at her for a moment, before nodding. She's right. We need a plan.