Chapter 38

We greet our pixies, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. "We need to find the Obsidian key," Bloom says abruptly, taking the words from everyone's mouths. The pixies seem to stop and stare at her in alarm.

"Uhh, alright..." Lockett responds sheepishly. "Follow me..." I look at Bloom, wanting to stay with her. In fact, it looked crowded enough in there. "I doubt I'll fit," Rena admits, before glancing at me for a moment.

She heaves a sigh, before sitting down on a rock. "Hello, I'm the pixie of fate!" A pixie says to Rena. The pixie has white hair, with gentle, purple eyes. She wears a cute, white dress and no shoes.

"Awww, they're bonding!" Anahita cheers, watching them in pure amazement. I smile, as she sits on my shoulder. I love my pixie. She's super cute and adorable! I look at the sky, realizing that it's getting dark.

"We found it!" Stella squeals, as they come out from the small building. I cannot wait! "Stella, you should be more considerate," Flora scolds. "Some animals are sleeping right now."

"It's time to head back to the hovercraft," Rena states, before walking back to the ship. As we board the ship, I notice a couple of beds in the extra bedrooms. "New outfit time!" Stella states, before making a blue dress appear on me.

I glance around, as the other girls were in their own dresses. Flora yawns, stretching her arms. "I'm so tired..." She huffs, before finding a random bed and falling fast asleep. Tecna goes to check on Timmy and the engine.

I summon my magic orb, wanting to see the Obsidian dimension for myself. I want to strive there. We cannot waste too much energy there, or we won't last long. "Aqua..." A voice comes from behind, as Jax stands right there.

"Hey, Jax," I say, as he smiles in my direction. "So, what are you doing?" His face softens, as he leads me to a private room and gives me a kiss. I return the kiss, before relaxing into his embrace.

He breaks the kiss. "Aqua, I've missed you so much..." He murmurs, before tightly holding me close to him. "I love being with you..." I stare into his eyes, as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Same here..." I mumble tiredly, as he pulls away and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiles softly, before helping me lay down and tucking me into bed.

"You're exhausted, Aqua," he says sweetly, before moving my hair out of my eyes. "Good night..." He kisses me on the forehead, before I fall fast asleep.