Chapter 31

It has been a few days since Valtor attacked Alfea. In those last few days, we helped return Cloud Tower to its original state and have been training more often. "Girls, guess what?" Stella cheers.

"What's up, Stella?" I ask, as she looks at me. She twirls around, acting like a crazy person. I chuckle to myself, knowing something good must've happened to her. "Brandon is taking me to dinner tonight to celebrate," she states.

"That's awesome!" I proclaim, as she grins happily. She hurries towards me, before giving me a hug. All of a sudden, Flora let's out a scream and grabs her head. "Flora, what's wrong?" Bloom questions.

"The forest is on fire!" She says abruptly, as my eyes flash dangerously. How can this be? I glance around me, before hurrying out of the dorm and towards the courtyard of Alfea. The fire slowly rages towards the school, as I stare at it in horror. It was huge!

"Aqua," a voice comes from behind me, panting heavily. I turn around, as my friends stand there with worried expressions. This is another attack from Valtor, isn't it? "We need to find Valtor and put a stop to this," I say sharply.  "We have to transform."

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

Bloom leads the way, before stopping at an empty lake. "Bloom, this could be a trap," I warn. All of the Winx nod in response, before preparing for anything.

All of a sudden, Valtor and the Trixs pop out of the ground. "Valtor!" Bloom hisses, upon seeing him. "It ends right here! Right now!" He smirks, before glaring at us. I frown, knowing he's up to something.

A second later, a hand comes from the ground and grabs Bloom's leg, before pulling her underground. "Bloom!" Stella shrieks in horror. I glare at him, as the ground opens up, and he hops into it.

"You girls handle the Trixs, and I'll go help Bloom," I say, as they nod. I jump into the hole, as Bloom destroys the creature that dragged her underground.

"Nice shot," Valtor says, as Bloom glares at him. She fires a beam at him, while he does the same. My eyes widen in horror, as fire bugs appear in his hand. "I don't think so!" I hiss, landing right next to Bloom.

I create a powerful shield around us, which successfully blocks his attack. A beam of power comes from my body, hitting Valtor head on. He gasps in shock, before falling to his knees.

"That was amazing, Aqua!" Bloom cheers, as I shoot her a smile. "How did you do that?" I sigh heavily, before looking at her through the corners of my eyes.

"I'm the fairy of the water stars," I state, as her eyes widen in astonishment. A second later, Valtor gets to his feet and fires a powerful beam at us. As the attack nears us, my body starts to weaken.

"Aqua!" She shouts, before pushing me out of the way and taking the hit. I harshly land on the ground, as my heart hammers within my chest. She slams into the wall, as I stare at her in horror. "Bloom, no!" I gasp in terror, as Valtor slowly approaches us.

"Bloom..." I murmur, with tears in my eyes. "I won't let you hurt her!" I get to my feet, before hurrying towards her and standing protectively in front of Bloom.

"Who would've thought?" Valtor asks, as a smirk forms on his lips. "The fairy of the waters, huh? You are mine and Bloom's biggest weakness; however, we're your weakness." I clench my trembling fists, as amusement forms on his face.

As he holds up his arms in the air, a powerful orb forms in his hands. I squeeze my eyes shut, before extending my arms in order to protect Bloom.

He casts the spell, as something seems to block it. My eyes snap open, as a cube surrounds us and protects us from his spell.

"Okay, I'm done with waiting!" Aisha declares, making her appearance. "Aqua, we're using the water stars!" I purse my lips in concentration, knowing that there's a chance that Valtor has prepared for us to use them.

I hold out my hands, as the water stars appear before me. Instead of having the same result as last time, he takes out the ancestral witches' gem and starts to absorb it. My eyes widen in shock and horror. How is this possible? I stare at him in astonishment. I never thought this was possible. Possible.