Chapter 18

That night, I struggled to sleep. I continued to have nightmares about Andros. A knock comes from my door, as I slowly sit up. "Come in..." I say softly. The door opens, as Aisha stands there.

"The headmistress has summoned us to her office," she states. I look at her, before Aisha leads the way to Ms. Faragonda's office. When we enter, the other members of the Winx club are there. "Girls, I have some bad news," the headmistress says, as I stare at her with large eyes.

"The omega portal is still open, and it is actively threatening Andros," she explains, as I feel my heart stop. This can't be. Fear starts to consume me, as tears form in my eyes.

"We have to go right away!" I say abruptly, glaring at the headmistress. "No one is going to stop me!" I storm out of her office, before preparing to go to Andros. Even if it means that I have to risk my life, I'll save my home no matter what.

"Aqua?" Rena's voice comes from behind. "I'm going with you..." I shoot her a thankful smile, before the other members of the Winx club approach me, with serious expressions on their faces.

"We're going with you!" Bloom states. I nod in response, as determination forms in the pit of my stomach. "Okay, follow me!" Tecna declares, before leading us to her room and opening up the portal to Andros. 

I quickly jump into the portal, hoping to save Andros. As we arrive, I notice my mom in her fairy transformation fighting off some of the monsters. "We need more guards!" My mom shouts, as I intently look at her.

"It's time to transform!" Bloom states, looking at Tecna and Rena. Both of them nod in response, with serious expressions forming on their faces.

"Magic Winx: Charmix!"

I look at the other girls, with a smile on my face

I look at the other girls, with a smile on my face. "It's time for us to transform," I say, as Aisha nods in agreement.

"Magic winx: enchantix!"

I look at my mom, before flying towards the portal. If these creatures were smart, they wouldn't try to stop me. Four mutants stand in my path, as my patience decreases. I frown, remembering that Bloom isn't immune to my magic anymore.

Thanks a lot, Shadow Phoenix, I think sarcastically to myself. "Bloom, catch!" I state, before tossing her a necklace. She puts it on, as a smile forms on my face. Now, I can use my full power without hurting her.

Within seconds, I knock the mutants towards the water. More mutants replace them, as I roll my eyes in annoyance. That's when I spot Tecna, Bloom, and Aisha by the portal, having a man with them.

I fly towards them, being concerned. "What's going on?" I ask, as the man holds a sheet of paper. I look at the paper, seeing a powerful spell on it.

"Concentrate all of your magic energy into this, and the portal should disappear," he informs, as I take a step forward. If anything, I need to do this to save my home no matter what.

The wind from the portal blows ferociously, before it knocks the paper out of the man's hands and consumes it. What are we going to do now? "I'll close the portal," Aisha states. "I can—" My eyes widen in horror, as Tecna slowly approaches the portal and prepares to close it.

"Tecna, no!" I scream. She shoots me a smile, before jumping into the center of the portal. Musa quickly flies to the portal, trying to check on Tecna. That's when a green light comes from Tecna, giving her a newfound energy.

My eyes widen in amazement, as Tecna grins. "Fairy dust!" She states, as I eye her carefully and watch her every move. "Close the portal!"

As the portal starts to disappear, Tecna falls into the final remains of it. "TECNA!" Musa screams. Tears form in my eyes, as I cover my mouth. My heart seems to shatter into a million pieces, as I fall to my knees.

Tecna is... gone!? I lower my head in defeat, wishing that I couldn't feel anymore. I wish it was me in her place. Rena wraps her arms around me, as I start to sob and feel terrible. Losing her is a major loss for us. We didn't just lose a powerful individual, but we lost one of us.