Chapter 21

As we return to Alfea, the school was rather quiet. It could've been attacked while we were gone, but nothing was destroyed. I look around, as my heart hammers within my chest. "Aqua, is everything okay?" Rena questions.

I purse my lips in concentration. "I don't think the Winx are here," I admit. "Where could—" Before I could continue, a familiar red haired girl approaches us. She smiles, being super happy.

"Girls!" She states joyfully. "We need to go to the omega dimension!" I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. Is that where the other girls went? If so, then that would explain a lot.

"The omega dimension..." Rena murmurs, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. I run a hand through my hair, knowing that the other girls went after Tecna. Bloom nods in my direction, having a different energy about her.

I'll admit it. Bloom is a lot stronger than she was before. It's safe to assume that she gained a lot of strength on Pieroast. It's amazing. Out of the corners of my eyes, I spot a Red Fountain hovercraft. We quickly approach the ship, as two males exit the ship and stare at us.

Sky and Jax stand there, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. "Jax!" I call, before sprinting towards him and engulfing him a hug. I just hope nothing will separate us ever again. "Aqua, I've missed you so much," he murmurs.

I stare into his eyes, as a blush creeps on his cheeks. "I've missed you too!" I state. I look at Bloom, as she looks over at me. I grab Rena's hand, being careful not to forget her. "Let's go to the omega dimension," Rena says.

I nod, as we aboard the ship. Soon enough, we're on our way to the omega dimension. During that trip, I remain in Jax's warm arms. "We are here!" Bloom says abruptly, as I jump in surprise. Everyone else changes into snowsuits, as I casually walk outside in my normal outfit.

"Aqua, you're not cold?" Jax asks, as I look over my shoulder at him. He shivers, as I shrug my shoulders. "The perks of being a water fairy is that I don't get cold easily," I admit, as he stares at me in astonishment.

"There's someone over there," Rena states, pointing behind a rock. I purse my lips in concentration, as my heart starts to race. Who is it? "Show yourself," Sky demands, before throwing his boomerang.

"I dare you to do it again," a familiar voice says, as my eyes widen in surprise. I recognize that voice! "I know that voice!" Bloom states, before running in that direction.

I exchange a look with Rena, before we follow right behind her. Behind the rock was none other than Tecna herself. I engulf her in a hug, as tears stream down her cheeks. "We missed you so much..." I admit, as Rena and Bloom hug her as well.

"Aqua, Rena, Bloom, it's so nice to see you girls!" She says, smiling in relief. "I've missed you!" She squeezes us even tighter, as a stern expression appears on her face.

"What's wrong, Tecna?" I ask, as she looks at us for a moment. Bloom furrows her eyebrows in concentration, as the said girl frowns. "There's a group of convicts that have broken out of their ice prisons, and they have captured our friends," she notes.

My eyes widen. "We will see what we can do," Rena says, with a relaxed smile on her face. "We'll rescue them no matter what." I nod in her direction, before we follow to that location and hope to find our friends and save them before it's too late.