Chapter 29

They start to fight, as my eyes widen in horror. "Stop fighting!" Jax calls, before grabbing Riven and holding him back. If you can keep him back, then you're definitely strong.

"Hey! I found it!" A voice states, as Flora hurries towards us. She opens the door, as I stare at it in amazement. A letter shows up, leaving the rest of the Winx dumbfounded.

"According to the letter, only the purest of hearts can come in," I note. "We have to cleanse ourselves somehow." I look at the Winx, before arching a brow. They stare at me, with frowns on their faces.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Stella asks in annoyance. I roll my eyes, before taking out my fairy dust and spraying it all over me. I smile, before shrinking in size. "Now, it's your turn," I state.

The rest of them spray each other with fairy dust, before shrinking in size. I look over at Bloom, who remains her normal size. "This is what Ms. Faragonda warned me about," she says, with a frown on her face. "I'm afraid I won't be able to join you."

"Don't worry, Bloom," Flora says, with a reassuring smile. "We'll get the water stars for you." Bloom nods lightly, before staring at the ground for a moment. We enter the door, being surprised by our surroundings.

"It's like a galaxy!" Rena states in amazement. My eyes light up, as I glance all around. I've heard of this place, but I never imagined it looking so beautiful. That's when a dust shrouds us, as a warmth forms deep within me.

"It feels so good!" Stella sings. "It's like getting the dress you've always wanted..." I look at her for a moment, before closing my eyes. This place is so pretty, and I absolutely love it.

In a matter of minutes, we arrive to a pavilion, as the first fairy ever appears before us. Now, if anyone ever asks if she's really the first fairy or not, then we can confirm it and say that we met her. "Hello, you must be the Winx," she says.

I narrow my eyes at her. "Hello, my name is Aqua, and we are the Winx," I state, before nervously biting my lips. "We are facing a dangerous opponent by the name of Valtor. He has the power of the dragon flame, so we need the water stars."

The first fairy stares at me for a moment, before chuckling to herself. "That's fine with me," she says, before beckoning me to move closer to her. I obey, as she shoots me a strange look.

"What is it?" I ask, tilting my head to the side in confusion. She furrows her eyebrows at me, before releasing a sigh. "You're the only fairy of the water stars, so the artifact is naturally yours," she states.

My eyes widen in surprise, as a box of water stars appears before us. "Wow!" I say in astonishment, before staring at the artifact with wide eyes.

"Aqua, these water stars belong to you," the first fairy proclaims. Aisha shares a knowing look with Rena, as the other Winx stare at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" Stella questions.

I heave a sigh, before turning to face them. "I'm the fairy of the water stars," I say sharply, as Stella's eyes widen in shock. Musa exchanges a look with Tecna, as Flora nods lightly.

Before they could say anything, a familiar yet dark presence comes from outside. I look over my shoulder at the first fairy, as she holds out the box of water stars. As soon as I touch them, they disappear into thin air. I smile, knowing that I'll be able to summon them at anytime.

"We really have to go, but I'd like to thank you," I say, with a genuine smile. Her face softens, as she nods lightly. As soon as we exit the place, the dark presence gets a lot stronger. Is it Valtor? Could we use the water stars against him today?

"Any last words?" A dark voice questions, as I recognize it as Darcy's. I step towards them, as Bloom backs away from them, being completely powerless and unable to use her magic. "That might be your last words, witch!" Rena exclaims.

Icy jerks her head in our direction. "I'll take all of you on!" She roars, as a smirk forms on my face. She fires ice at us, as I hold up my hand and make it evaporate into thin air.

"Winx, allow me to handle this," I say confidently, before taking a step towards them. "Icy, Darcy, Stormy, I'll give you a warning just this once. Don't come here ever again. This is the kingdom of the water stars, so my power here is unlimited."

Nervous looks form on their places, before they combine their powers and send a powerful beam at me. I take it head on, as the attack has no effect on me. The Trixs' eyes widen in horror, as they nervously back away from me.

"What did I tell you?" I say in a bored tone. "Now..." I raise my hand into the air. "Circling water!" A powerful beam of water charges at them, before launching them across the forest.

A smile forms on my face, as I turn to face everyone. Jax stares at me in pure amazement, as I release my fairy form.

Rena approaches me, seemingly happy

Rena approaches me, seemingly happy. Her fairy transformation vanishes as well, as she returns to normal.

We start to board the hovercraft, feeling a sense of accomplishment

We start to board the hovercraft, feeling a sense of accomplishment. We got the water stars, and I cannot wait to finally use them to defeat Valtor once and for all.