Chapter 39

My eyes flutter open, as the Winx stand there. They were awake, being deep in conversation. As for now, a weird feeling forms in the pit of my stomach, but I simply ignore it. I get to my feet, before summoning my orb and changing my outfit.

Rena smiles in my direction

Rena smiles in my direction. "I guess you're awake as well," she says. "We're currently heading towards the Obsidian portal." I look at her, nodding lightly. If anything, the thought of going into Obsidian scares me.

Sure, I want to help Bloom, but that doesn't mean I'm not scared. According to some people, being scared isn't a sign of weakness, and I understand what they mean. "Here's breakfast," a voice comes, as Brandon approaches us.

Brandon, Sky, Jax, and Nabu stand there, holding plates. I walk towards Jax, as he hands me a plate. I start to munch down on the food, as he sits down right next to me.

"Scared?" He asks. I shake my head no, trying to be strong. I don't want to show any sign of weakness. "Nope. Are you?" I state, as he stares at me in alarm. "Oh! So, you're afraid."

"Am not!" He proclaims, crossing his arms in annoyance. I giggle, before staring at him for a moment. A second later, he's chasing after me to tickle me. Dammit, where do I go? I run around in circles, as he tries to catch me.

That's when I realize that he has me cornered. "Here I come," Jax says, before jumping towards me. I gasp in shock, as he pins me down and tickles me. I burst out laughing, trying to kick him away.

The Winx girls run into the room, with nervous looks on their faces. "We're here..." Rena says softly. Jax stops tickling me, as I nod in his direction. We look out the window, as a large gate comes into view.

"Wow..." I say in shock. Perhaps, I should actually admit that I'm afraid. I push that thought to the back of my mind, before looking at the gate and having a bad feeling about this.

In a matter of seconds, we land the hovercraft. I look at the entrance in astonishment, as my heart raced within my chest. "It's time for us to transform," Rena states.

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

I look in Bloom's direction, noticing her nervous expression. "Okay, let's do this," I say, before opening the gate with the key and preparing to enter. I'm the first into the portal, being prepared for anything.