Chapter 11

Sadness forms in the pit of my stomach, as I slowly walk back to my dorm. As I return, I head straight back to my dorm. I just hope nobody follows me. I close my door, as tears stream down my cheeks.

Maybe, I should just end our relationship. I lean up against my door, before starting to sob. "Aqua?" A voice asks, as I jump in surprise.

"Whose there?" I ask, sounding different. "Please... Just leave me alone..." I stare at the ground, wanting to be left alone. It's not that I hate them; it's that I need my privacy.

"Aqua, it's Rena," the voice comes from behind the door. "We're all worried for you." I lower my head in dismay, wishing that they could just leave me here to die. Tears roll down my cheeks, as I think about Jax and what happened earlier.

"I can hear you crying," another voice says, as I instantly recognize it as Flora. "Please... Let us in. We're your friends..." I slowly get to my feet, before opening the door and seeing everyone (except Bloom) standing right in front of me.

Hugs come from every direction, as I accept all of them. "What happened?" Musa asks. "What did Jax do to you? Did he break up with you?" As she said that, I completely freeze and stare at her with large eyes.

"No..." I murmur. "He was acting very distant and strange..." I look at them, as they stare at me. "I can't help but wonder if he's seeing somebody else."

Rena purses her lips in concentration. "I will get to the bottom of this, I promise," she states, as I nod lightly. "Don't worry, I'll see what's up." She starts to gather her things, as I wonder what she's getting ready for.

"Rena, where are you going?" Musa questions. The said girl smiles, before turning to stare at us for a moment. "I'm going to Red Fountain. Why?" She responds, as I stare at her in astonishment.

"You can't do that!" I proclaim, as she glowers her eyes at me. "No way!" Rena heaves a sigh, as I anxiously bite my lips. I meet her gaze, as she smiles at me for a moment.

"Aqua, I'll get to the bottom of this," she says, as I nod lightly. "I'll be back soon." I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, as she disappears into thin air.

A few seconds later, Bloom barges into the room. "Guess what!?" She states. "Sky invited me to his party!" She jumps around, being super happy.

This is amazing! I can finally wear my new dress! "When is it?" Tecna questions, before looking at Bloom. The red haired girl chuckles nervously, before biting her lips.

"Tomorrow," she states, as I gasp in complete shock. Why didn't she tell us sooner!? I yawn, as exhaustion washes over me. "I am going to bed," I say, before getting to my feet.

"If you need us, you know where we are," Flora states, as I walk back to my bedroom. I shut the door behind me, before changing and then falling fast asleep.