Chapter 28

The very next day, the Winx try to battle Bloom. Because of the dragon flame within her, their magic failed to work against her. "Let me try," I say confidently. "Aqua: Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

"Let's do this!" Bloom states, as a smile forms on my lips

"Let's do this!" Bloom states, as a smile forms on my lips. If anything, I'm more than ready to fight her. "Wait! Stop!" A voice calls, as Tecna hurries towards us. "I found a solution!"

I turn to look at her. "What is it?"

"The Golden Kingdom," she chokes out, clearly being out of breath. I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, being very familiar with the Golden Kingdom. The Golden Kingdom holds the artifact of my power, the water stars. If someone would try to use the artifact's power against me, then it wouldn't work.

The water stars would just make me even stronger. "Let's invite the guys and head there right away!" Bloom states, as I nod in agreement. Perhaps, this is a good strategy to fool Valtor into not realizing that my power can easily defeat him.

I sigh heavily, remembering that I'm still in my transformation. I run a hand through my hair, before releasing my transformation.

It takes awhile, but we're finally on board with the pixies, Sky, Brandon, Jax, and Timmy

It takes awhile, but we're finally on board with the pixies, Sky, Brandon, Jax, and Timmy. I cannot wait to get there! This place naturally protects the water stars, and I'll be welcomed because of my magic power.

"Aqua..." Jax says, before engulfing me in a hug. I smile, nuzzling against his chest. "I'm happy to see you again," I murmur, relaxing in his arms.

"I heard that you and the pixies went up against Valtor and the Trixs," he admits, as I chuckle to myself. Anahita flies over to us, with a look of relief washed up on her face.

"The pixies did most the work," I state, with a small smile. "I would... should have done more." I look at the ground, before he pulls me up on his lap. A second later, Aisha barges into the room, with the same wizard that made her lose the box not too long ago.

She says some random words, as I rest my head on Jax's chest. "Sleep..." He murmurs. I close my eyes, before falling fast asleep.

I wake up to the sound of the hovercraft messing up. "What's going on?" I ask, beginning to panic. This cannot be good. Jax holds me protectively in his arms, before we crash land.

Upon landing on the ground, I felt a lot stronger. Why, you may ask? Well, this is the home of the water stars. A few seconds later, a ton of creatures start to attack us.

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

I look at Rena, nodding in her direction. "Alright, what's the plan?" She asks, eyeing me carefully. "This is the land of the water stars, so you need to do something, Aqua."

"I know..."

"What are you going to do?" Rena questions, as the creatures race towards us. I run a hand through my hair, before slowly approaching them. "I'm the fairy of the water stars! I command for you to stop!" I declare.

Silence fills the atmosphere before me, as the creatures freeze for a moment. Murmurs come from them, as they start to retreat. As we head back to the group, I spot an injured Musa laying in the male from earlier's arms, while he prepares to go up against Riven.