Chapter 12

My eyes flutter open, as I gasp in horror. "Where am I?" I ask abruptly, as my friends sit right next to me. I look around, realizing that we're in a hovercraft. Bloom lays in Flora's lap, sleeping away like a baby.

"We're on the way to Eraklyon," Rena says, with excitement on her face. I glance around, as Brandon holds Stella in his arms. Tecna helps Timmy manage the ship, being the ones that are taking us to our next destination.

"I see it!" Sky states, as I nod lightly. This is so exciting. Sadness forms within me when I realize that Jax isn't here. What's his deal anyways? "I can't wait to show you guys my new outfit," I say, forcing a smile.

"Oh, yeah!" Stella proclaims, with an eagerness in her tone. "We haven't seen your outfits, Aqua and Aisha!" I look at her, arching a brow. In a way, I cannot wait to show them. I smile, before walking to one of the back rooms. I recall all of the times I've spent with Jax, as tears form in my eyes.

Sometimes, I actually consider breaking up with him. Yes, he's kind and very good to me, but I can't seem to get him out of my head. He saved me again the Trixs, and I'm still deeply in love with him.

I snap my fingers, as my outfit appears before me. Maybe, this is smart. I carefully do my hair and makeup, before putting on my newest outfit.

As I walk out of the rooms, I notice the other girls getting ready

As I walk out of the rooms, I notice the other girls getting ready. Stella smiles, being in her red dress that we fought hard for. I look at Bloom, Musa, Tecna, Aisha, and Flora, being amazed with their balk gowns.

"Where's Rena?" I ask, as they stare at me in astonishment. I blush, wishing that Jax was here. My only wish was for him to see me like this. "I'm here!" Rena calls, as she approaches us. She looks completely gorgeous in her ballgown.

She nods in my direction

She nods in my direction. "It's time to go!" Riven states, before glaring at us. He looks at Musa, as his eyes widen in amazement. She winks at him, as I smile in adoration.

We walk outside, as two figures stand before us. They were Jax and Helia. Jax was absolutely stunning, wearing a suit and tie. "Aqua, you're here..." He says with wide eyes.

I stare at him for a moment, realizing how awkward it is. Rena stands in the corner next to Bloom, with a look of discomfort on her face. "I wish Alex could come..." She murmurs, as the other girls stare at her.

"Why?" Stella asks, eyeing her carefully. Rena blushes, before looking at the ground for a moment. "Aqua!" A voice comes from behind, as Alex approaches me. What is he doing here?

"Alex," I say sharply, shooting a glare at him. "Why are you here?" He frowns, before intensely staring at me. I put my hands on my hips, as he exhaled sharply.

"Mom and dad are here, and they're going to introduce us," Alex responds. I look at my friends, feeling slightly annoyed with my situation. Why the hell are they going to introduce us?

Alex takes me to my mom and dad, who have bright smiles on their faces. "Hey..." I say, as my mom raises her eyebrows in astonishment. "Mom, what's wrong?" My mom narrows her eyes at me, before pursing her lips in concentration.

"I've recently been informed that Valtor has bathed in the sun of Solaria, and he's stronger than ever," she states, as I gasp in horror. "Along with the girls called the Trixs, he has been taking spells from different worlds."

"Dad..."

"Maris, why did you tell her this?" My dad questions. I look at the ground, as my heart hammers within my chest. "She needs to know," my mom says. "It's essential to the entire magic dimension..."

I stare at her, as a frown appears on my face. "Hey, we're about to go," Alex states, capturing our attention. He stands to my right, before adjusting his posture. I stand perfectly straight, knowing that Jax will be out there. If anything, I want to make other guys stare at me just to make him jealous.

"Next up is King Zale, Queen Maris, Princess Aqua, and Prince Alex of Andros!" The announcer states, as we walk across the red carpet. I immediately notice Jax staring at me. I roll my eyes, before walking alongside my family.

Once we're done, the Winx and the specialists approach me. "You may not enter!" A guard states, as I tap him on the shoulder and glare into his brown eyes.

"They're my friends," I say sharply, as he nods. "Let them come with me." He allows them to go, as Stella shoots a smile in my direction.

"I'm going to talk to my dad," she says. I shoot her a sympathetic look, before taking her hand. "The party is starting. We can't cause a scene," I murmur, as she nods sadly and stays with me.