Chapter 19

All of us were mourning in different ways. While everyone was leaning on each other for support, I remain in my room wanting to be left alone. This time, I didn't care what happened.

Tecna was my friend, and she shouldn't have been protecting my planet because I was to weak to do so. I sit on my bed, with my knees to my chest, sobbing hysterically. Why does this always happen to me? A knock comes from my door, as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Go away!" I shout, not wanting to be disturbed. The door swings open, as Rena stands there. "We need to meet up with the other girls," she says sharply. "Come on..."

I obey, before joining the other girls in the living room. "We definitely should get revenge," Musa states, with anger laced in her tone. "Tecna wasn't just my roommate, but my best friend."

I nod, remembering all of the good times with Tecna. At first, she was suspicious of me because of my magic orb, but in the end, we got along really well. "I agree!" I declare. "We didn't have enough memories with her!" 

Flora nods in agreement. "We'll make them pay for this," she says. Her usual, positive self was gone. In fact, we were all different without Tecna. There was an emptiness within the group. "Then, let's do it," Rena murmurs, as I nod in her direction.

"Magic orb, teleport us to Cloud Tower," I order. Within seconds, we appear in front of the school. Anger forms in the pit of my stomach, as I clench my fists in desperation

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

I look at Bloom and Rena, as they nod lightly. Serious expressions form on their faces, as they clench their fists in desperation.

"Magic Winx: Charmix!"

We fire orbs at Cloud Tower, heavily damaging the building

We fire orbs at Cloud Tower, heavily damaging the building. "Witches, where is Valtor!?" Bloom demands. I roll my eyes and glare at them. I don't care about all of that; instead, all I want to do is hurt Valtor.

"Valtor is probably in the headmistress' office," a familiar voice says, as Stormy approaches us. "Or, perhaps, he's in the prison quarters." I turn to face the witch, eyeing her cautiously.

"What's up with her?" Musa questions, as I intensely stare at her. It's probably a trap. I shrug my shoulders, before looking over at my friends. "Okay, Bloom, Flora, Musa, and I will go to the headmistress' office," I say sharply.

"We'll head to the prison then," Stella states, before hurrying away. Bloom, Flora, Musa, and I sprint to the headmistress' office, before barging in there and seeing Valtor. I clench my fists in rage and glare at him. He attacked Andros, helped lock up my parents, killed Tecna, and made Aisha blind.

"Valtor!" I hiss, as he stares at us in amusement. "Stop being a coward and face us!" I send multiple orbs of water at him, but he continuously dodges them. He sends powerful orbs at us, which hit Musa and Flora.

"Soundless barrier!" Valtor states, sending an orb at Musa and trapping her in it. "Cave of darkness!" He sends that one at Flora, as darkness surrounds and traps her. Bloom screams, as fire emerges from her body and charges at him.

He dodges, before shooting a beam at Bloom. "Bloom, watch—" I start. Before I could continue, an orb of magic hits my necklace. My eyes flash dangerously, as my necklace shatters into a million pieces, causing to become vulnerable to that type of magic.

I fall to the ground, struggling to move. Well, this sucks. "Heh, it seems like all of your friends are gone," Valtor mocks, before slowly approaching me. "They—" I scowl, forcing myself to stand up. I won't let him win. Never!

"You may have destroyed my necklace, but you'll never stop me!" I declare, as my hair covers my eyes. "Water stars: secret spell!" A bunch of orbs emerge from my body, before knocking him to the ground.

"What happened to my parents!?" Bloom demands, staring down at him. "If you don't tell me, then I'll kill you!" He smirks, before staring at us for a moment. Not if I kill him first, I think to myself.

"As if," he mocks, as ice starts to surround her entire body. I gasp in horror, as my true power rages within me. "No!!" I yell, before freeing that power and launching him into the wall.

Flora and Musa were released from his spells almost instantly. "We have to save her!" Musa states. I nod in agreement, as I fly above Bloom and try to get some fairy dust on her. Before the fairy dust could touch the ice, a horrifying wind comes at us and blows the dust away.

"Leave my girls alone!" A voice comes, as Ms. Faragonda reveals herself. She smiles in our direction, before her, Sallaven, and Ms. Griffin put up a protective shield in front of us. "Fairy dust!" I shout, alongside my friends (excluding Rena).

Bloom is immediately released from the ice, as relief washes over her face. "Okay, we need to get out of here!" Rena states, as I nod and meet her gaze. "Air power: teleport us to Alfea." Within seconds, we're standing in the courtyard of Alfea.