Chapter 17

"We must go to Lynphea!" Flora states desperately, which captures our attention. I look at her, as worry creases my forehead. What will happen to the headmistress? "You girls go ahead, and I'll protect Ms. Faragonda," I say.

"Yeah, me too," Jax says, as I shoot him a smile. Rena heaves a sigh, before giving me a big hug. Stella raises her specter into the air, before teleporting them to Lynphea. As for now, the pixies, Jax, and I were the only ones at the tree.

I look all around, as Anahita approaches us. She stares at us for a moment, with a frown on her face. "You two have been through tons of hardships, haven't you?" She asks, as I stare at her in astonishment.

"Aqua, listen..." Jax starts, before turning to stare at me. "I'm sorry for how I treated you at the beach..." I look at him, before sighing heavily. "I was really worried about my uncle. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I hope helping you fight against him proved something."

My face softens. "I forgive you..."

He stares at me with wide eyes. "I promise, I'll always be there for you," Jax says, before giving me a big hug. I bury my face into his chest, as he protectively holds me in his arms. A smirk forms on my lips, as I start to tickle his stomach. He leaps back, before trying to tickle me back.

I quickly fly into the air, being just out of his reach. "Nice one, Aqua!" Anahita states, as she chuckles. Jax sighs, before bursting out laughing. I land next to him, as a smile appears on my face almost instantly.

All of a sudden, tons of witches appear before us. "We need to do something," I say sharply. "Valtor must've sent them." I glance all around, as the witches start to surround us.

"Aqua, you're right...!" Anahita calls worriedly. I look all around, staring at the pixies for a moment. I purse my lips in concentration, wondering what to do. "Pixies, protect the tree no matter what!" I state, as they nod in response.

"What should I do?" Jax questions, as I exchange a look with him. I nod in his direction, before he fires powerful orbs at the witches, which knocks them to the ground. I stare at him in astonishment, realizing how powerful he is.

"My turn!" I say, holding my arms in the air. "Water filter!" The water circles me, before hitting the witches head on and draining their magic. The witches weakly to their feet, before running away.

"You know, we should spar sometime," Jax says, with a confident smirk on his face. I roll my eyes in annoyance. In a fight against him, I don't think I'd win. It would be a waste for both of us because it's clear who the winner would be.

A second later, a portal opens up. The Winx come out, with Flora holding a small glass bottle in her hand. "You did it!" Amore cheers. Stella nods, as Flora walks over to the tree and carefully pours out the small glass bottle at the foot of the tree. A bright light comes from the tree, as I cover my eyes with my hand.

In the place of the tree, Ms. Faragonda appears, with a bright smile on her face. "Thank you so much, everyone!" She says, as I smile. "Because of everyone's combined efforts, I'm finally free."

I nod lightly. "It's time to head back to Alfea," I say. Bloom nods in agreement, as we start to follow the headmistress back to Alfea.