Chapter 32

Valtor takes the water stars from us and fires them at us, as a smirk forms on his lips. Stella gets hit with one of them, before gasping in pain. "Stella, no!" I shriek, as he sends the water stars at me.

"I control the water stars now!" He declares. I calmly close my eyes, as he continuously fires the water stars at me. As I open my eyes, a newfound energy forms within me. "No, I control the water stars!" I state.

He chuckles to himself. "No, I do!"

A look at him, as an amused smirk forms on my lips. "I am the fairy of the water stars!" I proclaim. "No matter what you do with the artifact, it won't effect me! I can absorb its power!"

He stares at me in terror. "I got it!" Rena declares, holding his magic box. I smirk in his direction, knowing this was the end. "Valtor, this is the final battle," I state, as he glares at me.

"No!" He yells. "I won't let you!" I chuckle to myself, before putting my hands on my hips. "I'll take back my element spell." I stare at him in alarm, being surprised at his demand. I nervously glance around, as my heart races within my chest.

"It's time to go!" Rena states, before teleporting us out of there. We appear outside of the lake, as relief forms in the pit of my stomach. "So, you're the fairy of the water stars?" Stella questions.

I nod slowly. "I'm pretty sure I already told you," I state, as she stares at me with wide eyes. I shrug my shoulders, before we do a group hug. I've never been more happy to be with them.

That night, we were celebrating our victory over Valtor. Stella does my hair and makeup, before I put on my party dress.

I meet Jax in the courtyard, as he smiles in my direction

I meet Jax in the courtyard, as he smiles in my direction. "Aqua, you look so gorgeous..." He says, before kissing my forehead. "Do you want to go somewhere alone?"

I nod lightly. "Sure."

We leave Alfea, with our fingers intertwined. Relief forms in the pit of my stomach, as I smile happily. Valtor is finally gone, and we're free of him. We're also a lot stronger, and I've never felt more proud.

I place my head on his shoulder. That's when we notice a figure slowly approaching us, before he laughs hysterically. "Hello..." The figure says, as I instantly recognize that voice. He did he survive?

The figure smirks darkly. My eyes widen, as I realize it's Valtor. "You weak fairy," he says, as I anxiously look at Jax. "I'm taking you both as my prisoners." Before we could do anything, he sends a powerful orb at us, which knocks us to the ground.

My body drastically weakens, as I struggle to remain conscious. Valtor intensely looks at me, with a smirk on his face. "Y-You won't win..." I choke out. "N-Never..." Within seconds, I fall unconscious.