Chapter 22

Tecna leads the way, with a serious look on her face. If we don't rescue them soon, then I'm not sure what will happen. "There they are!" Tecna states. "I'll handle the guards! Tecna: Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

I nod in Rena's direction, before we sprint towards the cage. "Aqua!" Brandon states in relief. I look in their direction, as Rena guards me.

"Magic orb, break them out," I say, as the prison door vanishes into thin air. "Grab your weapons." I glance at Rena, as she approaches Tecna.

"Tecna!" Timmy declares, with excitement in his tone. As he reaches her, Timmy engulfs her in a hug. I smile happily, as they stare at each other. I'm so happy for them. "Where's the other girls?" Bloom questions.

"We saw them fall off this cliff," Helia states, as I purse my lips. "You girls go and find them." I nod in response, as Rena smiles softly.

"Magic Winx: Enchantix!"

"Bye, guys!" Tecna calls. "We'll be back soon!" I exchange a look with Jax, as he nods in my direction. I quickly fly down the cliff, knowing that we have to find the other girls before it's too late.

Within a few minutes, we find the other girls. All of them were extremely exhausted, but Stella definitely seemed the most tired. "Girls!" I state, as their eyes light up.

"Tecna! Aqua! Bloom! Rena!" All of them say at once. They hurry to us, before we have a group hug. If anything, I was happy that we were back together. "Winx, we have a problem," Rena states, closing her eyes in concentration.

Everyone steps away from the hug and looks over at her. "Huh? What do you mean, Rena?" Aisha asks, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Something is approaching us," the said girl states, before her eyes snap open. "It's right there." She points forward, as a dragon scurries towards us. "Winx, we have to give it everything we've got."

Bloom shoots her a smile. "Let's do this!" She states. I nod lightly, before we start to combine our powers. After a few seconds, the attack hits the dragon and knocks it to the ground. "We did it!" Stella cheers, as I look at Bloom.

Bloom wears a serious expression on her face. "It's not over yet," she says, as I exhale sharply. "Let me handle this." The dragon surrounds her, as I feel slightly weakened from Bloom's fire. Because I'm more used to her magic now, it doesn't effect me as much anymore.

She attacks the dragon, before slamming it to the ground. I watch alongside the rest of the Winx, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. Bloom looks at the dragon, with a frown on her face.

"It's not over yet," she notes. "The dragon is the main holder of this world and maintains its balance." I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. I've heard of worlds like this, but I never thought it was actually true.

"Run!" I state. As we start to fly out of there, Bloom stops in her tracks. "I have a plan," she says, as my eyes flash dangerously. "Just trust me."

I nod lightly. "Bloom, we're going to meet up with the guys," I say sharply. "Just be careful." She nods, before we rejoin the guys. They were fighting with the convicts, as Jax uses his magic to send them into a nearby wall.

"Aqua, we should help them," Tecna says, as I nod slowly. She's correct. We fly down to help Jax and the specialists, being prepared to battle the convicts. Before we could attack them, Bloom breaks through the ground, with the dragon at her tail.

"It's time to get out of here," Bloom states, before hiding behind some fallen rocks. I nod in agreement, before hiding behind another rock. The ice snake dragon chases after the escaped convicts, as a smile forms on my face.

It doesn't take long for us to return to the hovercrafts. I was extremely excited. Not only did Bloom return from Pieroast, but Tecna is safe and sound. Now, the Winx is back and better than ever!