Kim Woojin 💫 Love Bus

❝Love Bus❞
Fluff | 400+
Kim Woojin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You checked yourself through the mirror one last time before meeting Woojin, the guy you met through a dating app. You were wearing a grey T-shirt with denim jeans and black Converse.

You went downstairs to look for your mom in the kitchen. Once you saw her cooking with her back facing you, you sneakily hugged her from behind.

"I'll be going, mom. Thanks for letting me meet him. Love you," you said then kissed your mom's cheek.

"Have fun dear! If he did anything bad towards you, you know what to do," she replied with her sneaky smile. You laughed and nodded then went out of the house, walking towards the bus station.

***

Both of you agreed to meet at one of the malls in Seoul. The bus arrived and you were the last one to hop on the bus.

When the bus' door was about to close, a black-gold-haired guy hopped on the bus and accidentally hit you which made you lost your balance. You closed your eyes as you prepared yourself to hit the floor. But something was off, it didn't hurt.

Turns out the guy quickly grabbed your waist before you could touch the bus' floor. You felt his warm breath which means your face's inches away from his.

It took you some courage to open your eyes and when you did, the first thing you saw is his apologetic eyes. He helped you stood up and scratched his nape.

"I'm sorry for hitting you. Are you okay?" he asked with an apologetic face. You froze for a minute, admiring his attractive voice.

"It's okay, I'm okay," you replied with a smile on your face. He sighed in relief and showed his smile.

"Cute," a word that came out of your mouth without your permission. He chuckled as you looked down, feeling embarrassed.

You took out your phone to distract your attention and decided to call someone. You heard something from beside you and the next thing that happened really shocked you.

"Hello y/n? Have you arrived? I'm on my way now,". You looked at him, the guy that caught you, in doubt but also in nervousness.

"Kim Woojin?" and as you expected, he responded. You froze again for the second time as he formed his cute smile again.

***

kiha
20:50
27/03/2018

ella's note:
So, this happens to be my first SKZ fict which i wrote around 2 years ago >< Little did I know this was the gate to my writing world ❣

Edited
©ella,2020