[RQ] Bang Chan 💫 Sorry

❝Sorry❞
Fluff | 2.6K+
Bang Chan

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Requested by: nimiku

kiha's note: I wanna thank this sweet baby for the request and idea 💕 This is for you honey 💞

<><><>

It was just another night of you waiting for Chan to come home. He was a trainee for 7 years and on his way towards his and his group's debut.

Stray Kids have worked hard and they really deserve to debut. Their singing, rapping, dancing, and even producing were superb.

But somehow, Chan wasn't confident yet. He kept practicing and practicing every night that made you worried about his health.

It has been a few weeks since he started to come home late and you always waited for him. He does sometimes sleeps at the company but that only made you even worried.

You walked around the living room as you kept glancing at the clock on the wall. It was 1 AM, you checked your messages again but there was no reply or call from him.

You weren't that over-protective girlfriend type. You just always been really worried about him because you really love him.

You heard someone typed in your apartment's password as you ran to the door. Chan opened the door and you can see his eye bags getting bigger every day.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" he asked as he walked in.

"I waited for you. I can't sleep without knowing you're home," you answered as you followed him from behind towards the living room.

"I told you that I'll be home late. I told you to go to bed first. You need to rest. You're graduating next year," he said as he sat on the couch taking off his shoes and threw them on the side.

"Then what about you? You're debuting soon yet you're not getting enough rest," you said as you sat behind him to give his back some massages.

He shrugged which made you stop massaging him, "Just go to sleep. I'll be leaving in a few hours to go practice," he said.

"Again? Can't you just take a day off?" you asked. "We haven't gone on a date for a while," you said looking down.

"Y/n, I did this for us," he said as he took your hand to rub it in circles. "When I got the time, we'll go to as many dates as you want," he continued while looking directly into your eyes.

"You said the same thing over and over again you know," you said looking down again.

"Yet, just like I said, I did this for us,"

"For us or for you?" you asked in an irritated tone.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

You pulled your hand away and sighed. "You've always wanted to debut. I get it, it has always been your dream but look around, Chan. I support you, I really do. But I can't stand seeing you looking really tired every day. You even ignored my messages and calls but I understand. You're busy preparing the best moment of your life but, can't you just take a moment and rest?" you said it all as you stood up to walk around again.