Han Jisung 💫 So Tell Me

❝So Tell Me❞
Fluff | 3K+
Han Jisung

"Sometimes, the smallest things took the biggest parts in our hearts,"

Ft. Mark Lee

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You pushed the door of the cafe and heard the bell above the door clinked when you entered it. You smiled at the waitress who greeted you and scanned the cafe to look for a person. You smiled once you saw the one you looked for waved his hand.

You walked towards the corner of the cafe where he sat and gave him a wide smile, "Hey, sorry not sorry for making you wait," you said even though you got there on time.

Jisung laughed and shook his head, "Typical y/n. I just got here," he said.

Both of you decided to meet at the cafe in your apartment to work on the newest music project. It was about music in the renaissance era. Luckily, you got paired up with Jisung, your best friend since kindergarten.

"You always said that," you answered as you put your bag down on the chair in front of him. "I'm gonna go order something. Be right back!" you said after you took your wallet from your bag.

You walked towards the counter and greeted the girl who stood there, "May I take your order?" she said as she smiled after noticing you.

"Oh shut up Ryujin," you said before the both of you laughed. "I'll have my usual," you said before taking out the money.

Ryujin nodded, "Yedam, a green tea latte and red velvet for y/n," she yelled a bit towards the kitchen. "Oh and, how's that Mark guy?" she asked as she took your money and put it in the cash register.

Mark was a friend you met online. He saw your profile on Instagram and got interested. He sent you a direct message a few weeks ago. You ignored it at first but he kept sending you messages that got you interested. So you decided to give him a reply and introduced each other. You've had been talking to him every day and got closer. He was a fun and energetic person, not to mention a wealthy young guy.

"He wasn't bad," you said as you nodded, thinking about it.

Ryujin laughed before hitting your shoulder, "Not that. You get what I meant," she said that made you shook your head.

"He's a good guy but I'm not interested in him," you said that made Ryujin sighed and shooked her head.

"You're getting older. You need a boyfriend okay? I can't even believe that you haven't felt how dating is like. Literally, every girl at our age already felt that at least once," she said as she walked towards the kitchen to take your order.

You watched her as she placed your orders in a tray, "Well, if he asks you out, why don't you try it?" she said as she walked back to you with a tray of your orders.

You gave her a smile after saying thank you. You took your tray back to your seat. You placed it on the table and started eating your piece of red velvet. You looked up to Jisung who was focused on your laptop screen now.

"Do you want some?" you asked him.

He just nodded with his eyes still fixed on the screen. You cut a little piece from the cake before stretching your hand to feed him. He opened his mouth and you shoved the fork inside it.

You pulled your hand back as he munched the cake inside his mouth, "Yedam's cake is really the best. Well, after my mom and your mom's," he said as he looked up, admiring the taste of the cake.