Seo Changbin 💫 It's Always You

❝It's Always You❞
Fluff | 2.4K+
Seo Changbin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You walked towards your class on the second floor. As you were walking, you thought about an extracurricular to take since you just started a new period of school.

As you were thinking, you felt a pair of hands on your shoulder. You looked back to see your best friend walking behind you. He showed you his small smirk while you showed him your biggest smile.

"Good morning," said Changbin in a tune with his hands still on your shoulder, making a train formation.

"Good morning, Changbin. Let get going shall we?" you said as you started walking forwards towards the stairs.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Extracurriculars that we need to pick for the year?" you said.

He went beside you since both of you reached the stairs and started walking up, "Oh! Right. I'll probably stay in choir since it's the only thing that's related to music," he sighed.

You nodded your head, "I would probably stay in EILTS class," you said.

Changbin looked at you, sticking his bottom lip out, "What?" you asked.

"We won't be in the same place for one and a half-hour every Wednesday," he said.

You scoffed, "We're not in the same class anyway so we'll barely see each other at school. Don't forget me yeah?" you said while patting his shoulder.

He looked at you with one eyebrow lifted, "You kidding me right?"

You looked at him, clueless, "What?"

You caught him rolling his eyes, "We're in the same class, kiddo. I can't believe you," he said.

"Wait, what?" you said as you took out your phone to look at the list of your classmates again.

Your mouth formed a circle as you found his name at the end of the list. You grinned at him as he rolled his eyes and quickened his pace.

"I can't believe you," he said loud enough for you to hear him.

You giggled at his reaction as you caught up to him, "My Binnie Binnie Changbinnie, I'm sorry!!" you said.

"Don't call me that!"

***

You walked into the class to test your EILTS with two of your friends. You took the seat at the side of the class before taking out your pen. The teacher came in as you were checking your phone.

Binnie Binnie

Binnie Binnie :
Are you in class now?

You :
Yeah,
I'm nervous ><
Wish me luck!

Binnie Binnie :
All my lucks on you~
Oh wait,
I take them back
So you can join the choir when you're not accepted hihi~

You :
Meanie
Binnie
Binnie
Changbinnie

Binnie Binnie :
:(

You turned your phone off when the teacher told you to. He first explained the EILTS class and things you were going to do during the class before handing you the test paper. You read on the instructions before writing your name.