Kim Seungmin 💫 Purple

❝Purple❞
Fluff | 2K+
Kim Seungmin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You walked in your shared apartment with your boyfriend, feeling really tired. You took off your shoes and put them in the shoe cabinet right beside the storage room.

"Seungmin, I'm home!" you said.

You saw Seungmin popping his head from the kitchen cutely.

"Y/n! You're home!" he said in a cheerful tone.

You quickly forgot all the burdens you had after seeing your boyfriend. He never failed on making your day just a bit better.

"Are you tired? I just cooked dinner. It's your favorite," Seungmin said he walked towards you with an apron on that made him looked even cuter.

"I'm hungry," you responded. "How's your day?"

You were a college senior while Seungmin was a CEO on training in his father's company. You both do sometimes felt stressed and depressed. But, as long as you have each other, both of you were more than okay.

"Things are getting better. I got to know more about the company and also learned something. Not just I need to take care of the company, but also my employees in order to get better achievements. How about you?" he asked as you sat on the sofa while he continued cooking.

"The teachers said that I'm a step ahead of the others," you told him.

"That's great,"

"I know. It does mean I could graduate college this year but I'm still not sure,"

Seungmin finished his cooking and walked towards the living room with a tray of two plates of his signature pasta.  You smiled at him while saying your thanks

"Why are you unsure?" he asked.

You started eating your food while thinking about how to say it.

"I don't know.. I'm just. I'm afraid if I get stressed and depressed too much, it'll affect my study and my grades will go downhill," you said.

Seungmin hummed while nodding his head.

"First, your grades won't go down. Second, whenever you feel stressed or depressed, you can always tell me about it. I'll help you find a way out. Third, you're already doing really well. I'm proud of you," he said as he patted your head.

He showed you an encouraging smile that made you really wanna study hard to make him and your parents even more proud. You smiled back while nodding and continued eating.

***

It was Sunday and your boy brought you out on a date. He hasn't told you where you were going, Seungmin said it was a surprise.

"For real, you're not kidnapping me right?" you asked him numerous times.

"Y/n, seriously. I'll kidnap you only if your parents or mine didn't agree on our relationship," he answered.

"So why can't you tell me about where we are heading right now?"

"Because it is a surprise,"

"Why is it a surprise?"

"Because I want it to be special,"

There was a bit of silence before you broke it.

"Aren't our days are always special?" you asked.