Lee Minho 💫 Trusting You

❝Trusting You❞
Fluff | 4.1K+
Lee Minho

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Good Morning class," greeted your homeroom teacher.

"Good morning sir,"

"Summer break's coming and I know all of you are excited about it," he said as your class started cheering. "Let me hear some of your plans," he said as he walked towards some boys at the front.

Mr. Kang was everybody's favorite teacher. He was nice, understanding, and fun. He got along really well with most of the students.

You sat at the back with Minho, your best friend, beside you. "What do you wanna do? Except going out with girls," you asked him.

He looked at you, "Probably banging your door every morning and have you ever seen me out with a girl?" he said as he chuckled. "What about you?" he asked.

"Probably fangirling 25/8," you answered as you gave him a cheeky smile.

He shook his head while waving his index finger. "Not good for a baby," he said.

When you were about to answer him, Mr. Kang came and ask, "What are you two gonna do?" he asked.

"Mr. Kang, Minho's going to disturb my beauty sleep every morning. please save me," you whined.

Mr. Kang laughed at your statement as Minho tried to defend himself. "Well, I hope you guys have a great holiday," he said as he walked away.

You looked at Minho as he showed you his pout, signaling you that he was bored. You tapped his hand softly while landing your head on the table.

"Let's go for a trip," he said.

You looked directly into his eyes and thought. "With our parents?" you asked, lifting one of your eyebrows.

"Well, no. Come on! We're on our senior years, we could take care of ourselves," he said, convincing you.

You looked at his eyes full of hope before lifting your head from the desk. "Okay. I'll go ask my dad then," you said then he clapped his hands while cheering. "Just the both of us?" you asked.

Minho seemed flustered, "Well, you can ask Chan hyung to come with us if you want," he said while you nodded.

Chan was your older brother. He was a few years older than you but still acts like a kid at home. You sometimes even wondered when will he grew up.

"Class, may I have your attention please?" said Mr. Kang that made the whole class cheered and paid attention.

"So, I've heard some of your plans and they seemed exciting. Now what you're going to do during the holiday is gonna be fun," he said as he wrote some words on the whiteboard.

Vlogs

"It's literally happening all around the world and most are from your age. What I want you to do is make vlogs about the things you're doing during the holiday. It can be a daily or weekly vlog, depending on you. You can upload it on Youtube and send the links to me. You're allowed to be in groups," he said as one of the boys at the front rows raised his hand to ask him a question.

"Are we the only one doing this?" he asked which made Mr. Kang laughed.

"Well, yes. Or do you want to write cringy diaries?" he said that made the whole class said the word no.

Mr. Kang chuckled and said his final words before the bell rang, signaling that school was over. The whole class cheered including Mr. Kang.

"Enjoy your holiday class, I'll see you soon," he said, leaving the class.