Seo Changbin 💫 All For You

❝All For You❞
Fluff | 2.6K+
Seo Changbin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Hey, sleepyhead! Wake up!"

You woke up by the beautiful scream Changbin made right beside your ear. Seo Changbin, your cold, mysterious best friend. He was cold towards everyone except you of course. To you, he was a mixture of a devil's and an angel's son.

At one time, he would bully you but at the other, he could also be a soft and caring friend. He would occasionally tell you his problems and you always listen to him while giving him some advice. You were actually the same as him. You would sometimes bully him back but at the same time be a loving and understanding friend. You would occasionally ask for his hugs whenever you felt down.

He rarely spoke to anyone or even caught hanging out with others except you. While you, on the other hand, were really popular and friendly. He wasn't as popular as you. He was just well known because of his cold vibes. Some of the girls at school fell for him by his cold vibes. You still couldn't get why would someone fell for a person that was so careless.

You stretched your body before kicking your leg, signaling him to get out. "Get out," 

He was sitting on the edge of the bed with a comic book on his hands. He closed the book before putting it in back his bag.

"I'm not moving. Just take your clothes with you. I'll sleep here as you get ready," he said as he laid beside you and closed his eyes.

You turned your body around, seeing him for the first time today. "Seriously, you're here with your uniform already? When did you even wake up? What time is it now?"

He opened his eyes and looked directly into yours before rolling it. "Thirty minutes before school's bell,"

Your eyes widen as you checked the clock hanging in front of you. You rushed towards your closet to get your uniform and towel before getting into your bathroom. You quickly finished getting ready as you panicked. You looked at the clock and sighed, twenty minutes before school starts. You woke Changbin up by tapping his shoulder lightly.

"Changbin," you called him softly. "Wake up!!" you yelled right beside his ear while hitting his shoulder harshly.

"Hey! Okay! Okay! I'm up!" he said as he sat up, on your bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go," you said, grabbing your backpack.

Both of you went downstairs and were greeted by the smell of chicken soup. You sat on the dining table with Changbin beside you, your dad in front of you and your mom beside him. You quickly ate your breakfast, remembering that you need to be at school in fifteen minutes.

"We'll be going now. See you later," you said as you kissed your mom's cheek and waved your hand to your dad.

"Okay, be careful. Take care of y/n, Changbin," said your dad with a wink.

You saw Changbin winked back with a smile and thumbs up. You hurriedly put your shoes on before heading out.

***

Both of you arrived just in time before the school bell rang. "Glad we could make it," said Changbin while panting.

"Thanks to your huge motorcycle," you answered as you hit his back softly.

Changbin chuckled and grabbed your hand to pull you towards your class, the routine he always does. By the way, both of you were in the same grade and class. He let your hand go as you arrived in front of your class and went in to sit at the back. The boy sat beside you as you took out his comic book from his bag.