Hwang Hyunjin 💫 Bullied

❝Bullied❞
Fluff | 2.5K+
Hwang Hyunjin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You stepped into your new class as the class greeted your teacher. You stood in the middle of the class, right beside your teacher.

"Class, I want you to meet your new classmate. Y/n, please introduce yourself," he said as he gave you a little nod.

You bowed and started introducing yourself. "Hello, I'm y/n. Uhm... I hope we can get along well," you said as the class said their hi and hellos.

You were actually afraid at first. You got bullied in your previous school. Your parents found out so they decided to transfer you to another school. It was the first time for you to transfer after getting bullied for almost 2 years. You looked around as you showed a little smile to your new classmates. They smiled back and your eyes caught a boy who was sitting on the back with the biggest smile there.

"H-Hyunjin?" you gasped.

"We meet again, y/n," he said that made the whole class goes 'ooh'.

"You know each other?" your teacher asked.

"We were in the same neighborhood when we were kids," he said as your teacher nodded.

"Well, I suppose you two will be seatmates since you already knew each other," he said as he told you to take your seat.

You nodded and walked towards it after thanking him. You smiled and said your thanks as some of your new classmates welcomed you. You reached your seat and sat down.

"It's been a while y/n,"

You chuckled and nodded while taking out some of your books and pen.

You used to play with him at the park near your old house. You moved away a few years ago because of your dad's work. It made you sad by the fact you wouldn't be able to play with Hyunjin anymore.

"How are you?" you asked.

"Pretty well. My family's still the same, got friends I could trust, I'm also developing my dancing. How about you?" he asked.

"I wouldn't move here if I said I was fine," you answered as he nodded.

"Mind to tell me?" he asked.

"After the school ends, let's hang out a bit, you know, catching up," you said.

"Okey-dokey," he replied that made you chuckled as you paid your attention back to your teacher.

***

Kringgg...

It was break time. You packed your things in your bag again before taking out your phone. You felt a poke from the side so you turned your head. You saw Hyunjin with his smile, standing up.

"Wanna meet my friends?" he asked.

You thought for a bit, feeling unsure.

"They're super nice, don't worry. Let's go," he said as he pulled your hand to go to the canteen.

You followed him from behind while observing the school. It was bigger than your old school. Just like any typical school, it got lots of rooms and labs. A field on the side of your school's building and a separate building beside it. It was used for special events only.