Lee Minho 💫 To Lose and To Get

❝To Lose and To Get❞
Fluff | 3.4K+
Lee Minho

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You walked out of the crowded hall as you tried not to fall on your way out. You hung your head low and dragged your wobbly, hurting feet towards anywhere it took you. Your eyes got more blurry every second of it but you still managed to not let a single tear roll down through your cheeks.

You found yourself walking towards the park in the middle of the building where the party was held. You dropped yourself down on the bench before taking in a deep breath of the night city air. You closed your eyes to feel the cold breeze running through your bare skin as a tear slipped down.

A tear became two and two became many. You were a sobbing mess that time as your mind replayed a specific scene over and over like a broken CD. You put your hands up to cover your face and to cover your sobs.

After a while, you stopped crying. You slowly tried to catch your breath and began to feel sleepy. Another sigh escaped your mouth, trying to tell you that it was time to go home. As you were about to get up and leave, someone plopped down beside you.

"It's a pretty bad night for both of us I guess," he sighed out that made you turned your head towards him.

You observed him under the dim street light. You started from his light brown hair down to his shady dark brown orbs. His pretty shaped nose to his beautiful pink lips. This guy who sat beside you was the definition of a real-life sculpture.

"Uhm, I know I'm good looking but I'm pretty shy," he said while slowly turned his head towards you.

You snapped and looked away while clearing your throat, "Sorry," you said with a hoarse voice.

The guy chuckled and nudged you by your elbow, "Mind to tell me what happened back there?"

You looked at him as you furrowed your eyebrows, "I'm sorry, do we know each other?"

Minho looked at you for a bit before gesturing some small moves with his hands, "You don't know me?"

You shook your head slowly, "I have a feeling that I should have known you but I don't. I'm sorry, I don't remember people's names and faces very well," you said as he let out a chuckle and nodded.

He held out his hand, "Let me introduce myself then, I'm Lee Minho. I went to several classes in college with you. We even had a small group project together with some other people," he said that made you nodded and took his hand for a shake.

"I'm y/n. Wait, we were in a group together?"

"It wasn't for a big project, only for a small discussion during class," he said as you nodded. "I know we just literally introduce each other but if you need a shoulder to cry on," he patted his right shoulder that made you chuckled.

You laid your back on the bench as you looked up, facing night sky, "Well, I don't trust anyone, the people whom I once trusted threw it all away in one night. You're probably the only person that I can trust and talk to at the moment," you said.

"Well, I won't push you to tell me what made you sad, I can just bring you somewhere to make you feel better," he said softly and you smiled at him.

"I'll take that offer but after I finished telling you what happened. I need to let it out anyway to help me feel better. So, I'm pretty sure you know that I... had a boyfriend,"

Minho formed a kind of smile before nodding and looked up the sky, following you, "Who doesn't," he said as a sign for you to continue.

"And I'm pretty sure you know who I'm friends with," you said and he nodded.