Seo Changbin 💫 Tutor Session

❝Tutor Session❞
Fluff | 4.2K+
Seo Changbin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You walked in your house before slamming the front door back, startling your mom who was in the kitchen. You saw your mother's head peaked out of the kitchen doorway as you made a beeline towards your room upstairs.

You slammed your door once you got in before throwing your bag to the corner of the room. you threw yourself onto your bed before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Y/n?" your mother called from downstairs.

You let out a small groan before walking out of your room. You climbed down the stairs one by one as you hung your head low. You made your way towards the kitchen to be greeted by your mother's back. You moved your feet towards the connecting dining room beside the kitchen as you took a seat on one of the chairs.

You picked a small grape from the bowl on the table before throwing it inside your mouth, "What is it mom?" you asked.

Your mom set down her apron before picking a plate of strawberries and set it down in front of you, "Shouldn't I be the one who asks that?" she asked as she giggled. "What's making my girl upset?" she asked softly.

You couldn't hide your frown moreover you couldn't lie to your mom so you just told her what has been on your mind for the past few days.

"My grades are dropping. It's my senior year so I need to take the exam for entering college and also the final exam for graduating high school. It's stressing me out remembering that I also need to attend basketball practice and no way I'm quitting the team," you said that made you mom nodded.

"Then, would you like a tutor to help you study?" asked your mom.

You hummed, "Will it make much difference with me studying alone?" you asked.

"Well, there are a few benefits though," she said as you heard your front door being opened before closed again.

Your dad walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face when he saw his little family. He walked towards your mom to give her a kiss on her cheeks before fist-bumping with you.

"What were you guys talking about?" asked as your dad as your mom get him a glass of water.

"Y/n's stressing on all the pressure she got as a high school senior," explained your mom shortly.

"Yeah, I mean, I need to take various exams and at the same time attend basketball practice. Oh and before you say it, I'm in no way of quitting it," you said.

"Then why don't just quit school and play basket- ouch," your dad's words got interrupted by your mom, kicking him on his ankle.

"It's a good idea actually but that's why," you said with a giggle while pointing at your mom.

Your mom worked at a university in your town. She didn't care much about your grades, she only cared about you graduating. On the other hand, your dad was a basketball player. He introduced you to basketball when you were around six and you fell in love right away. You wanted to be like him one day and your parents supported it. At the beginning of your high school years, your dad suggested you enter a basketball school. Your mom didn't let you though, so you entered a public school.

"I asked her if she wants a tutor and she asked me if it will be any different with her studying alone,"

"It will be different for sure. You can discuss your problems and questions with them. They'll have to explain the problem until you understand it fully too,"