Kim Woojin 💫 Refresh

❝Refresh❞
Fluff | 2.6K+
Kim Woojin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

ella's note: I suggested you read 'Love Bus' first before reading this if you haven't. You'll get confused if you don't. Thanks 💞

<><><>

"Kim Woojin?" and as you expected, he responded. You froze for the second time as he showed you his cute smile again.

*a few weeks ago...*

You waited for your boyfriend at a cafe near your house. A few days ago, he who was studying at Harvard decided to come back to Korea for a vacation.

You were excited of course but what you didn't know is that he also brought a friend. A girl, to be exact.

He spent the rest of his vacation with her instead of you. Well, you admit, she was pretty and nice while you were just a couch potato. At first, you didn't mind her but she did take all the time you had with your boyfriend.

That day was their last day here and you wanted to at least have a single date with your boyfriend before he leaves the next day. Well, what do you expect? He came in with that so-called friend of his.

They took a seat in front of you as they smiled. You showed them your fake smile then they began to order things.

"So, honey," you started a convo but that girl attracted your boyfriend's attention.

"Where are we going after this?" she asked.

"Anywhere you wanted to go," your boyfriend answered with his smile.

You coughed a bit loud to get their attention. "You promised me the day before you arrive here to have a week full of dates with ME," you said full of anger to your boyfriend.

"Oh really? I must have disturbed your time together. I'm so sorry. Uhm, uh. I'll just leave," she said, standing up but she stopped as your boyfriend grabbed her wrist.

"What are you thinking? You do know it's her first time here, I need to be with her so she wouldn't get lost," your boyfriend answered with a higher tone than usual.

You felt your heart broke into pieces as you felt your eyes getting watery. "We only met for like I don't know, only a week in a year while you get to meet here like... every single day!"

"Why are you so selfish? Do you really want her to get lost? Alone? In a foreign city? We video chat every day!"

"Well-,"

"What's got into you? You've changed," he asked.

You slammed your hand on the table as you stood up, "We're done, go and date her instead. You don't even care about my feelings, you only cared about her. You broke your promise, I'm leaving," you said as you walked out of the cafe.

Tears started rolling down as you made your way to your house. Your mom greeted you but you didn't notice that and just ran in your room. You slammed the door shut and hop on your bed to cry.

You heard your door being opened as your mom peeked inside. She knew that you needed time so she left you alone.

Your phone rang and you saw your best friend's name, "Hey," you answered in a low tone.

"I'm coming over," she said as she ends her call.

You only shook your head as you closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep. You felt so tired and disappointed.