Yang Jeongin 💫 One Mistake

❝One Mistake❞
Fluff | 2.1K+
Yang Jeongin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You went out of your house, locked the door and started walking around your neighborhood. You plugged in your earphones and played your playlist full of Got7 and Day6 songs.

After thirty minutes of walking around the neighborhood, you decided to take a break at the convenience store near your house. You walked in as the girl who was always at the cashier every Saturday morning greeted you.

"Morning," you greeted her back.

You went to grab a cold water bottle from the fridge. You opened the cap and drank it. You were about to turn around to pay when you got hit pretty hard.

"Hey!" you shouted.

The person who hit you quickly turned around to face you, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" he asked as he looked at you with a worried face.

You looked and froze as you admired his features. His eyes, nose, lips, they're so cute.

"Uhm, I'm-I'm okay. Just, be careful next time. You might hit an old lady or a grumpy man you know," you said.

He sighed as he showed you his cute smile. "Thank goodness,"

You didn't know why but, you wanted to talk to him more. He kind of caught your attention.

"Hey, are you exercising?" he asked.

You smiled and nodded, "You too I guess. Seeing from your outfit," you answered.

He looked at his outfit, "Yes, I am. Wanna go for a walk together?" he asked while you nodded.

Both of you went to pay for the things you bought. Well, he was the one who actually paid, as an apology for bumping you.

"Thanks," you said as both of you stepped out of the convenience store.

He showed you his smile and sang 'Your Welcome' from that Moana OST. You laughed at his reaction and he did too.

"By the way, I'm Jeongin," he said as he reached out his hand.

"I'm y/n," you answered, shaking his hand.

"Cute name," he said. "Are you from around here?"

You nodded, "I always took a walk every Saturday morning but I haven't seen you before," you said.

"Yeah, I just moved here a few days ago," he answered as you nodded.

You both started walking again as you threw bim a question, "Are you still in school?" he nodded as an answer to your question. "Which school are you attending?" you asked.

"I haven't applied one actually. Where did you go?" he asked.

"I went to SKSS, want me to show you? It's not that far," you said as he nodded.

"But, can we.. get my mom first? So we could finish my registration quickly?" he asked while you widen your eyes feeling a bit shocked.

"You really wanna attend there?" you asked.

"As long as I'm with you, of course, I want to. You're my very first friend here," he answered with his smile.

You nodded as both of you talked more while walking towards his house. You got to know even more things about him when you met his nice, beautiful mom.