Lee Minho 💫 Parents in Training

❝Parents in Training❞
Fluff | 2.5K+
Lee Minho

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You helped your mom cleaned the table after you finished eating breakfast. You picked up the plates and glasses before putting them in the dishes. You washed them and let them dry.

"Y/n," your mom called as she entered the kitchen. "I told you that your father and I are going to a seminar right?"

You smiled and nodded, "It's already 9, you should get going," you suggested.

Your mom chuckled and nodded, "Okay, do you want me to buy you anything on our way home?" she asked as she tied her dress' bow.

You walked towards her and helped her, "No thanks. Oh, and, is it okay if I take Jeongin out with Minho?" you asked. Jeongin was your 6 years old brother, 18 years apart from you.

A smirk formed on your mother's face, "What a cute family going out I see. Training yourselves to be parents, aren't you? Haha, sure!" she said. You smiled and said your thanks.

You had been dating Minho for the past five years. He used to be your best friend but it turns out he secretly kept some feelings for you. You couldn't believe it at first but after Minho kept trying to convince you, you finally fell for him. So there you were, dating your best friend.

"We'll be going now," said your dad as he took his car keys.

You called Jeongin from upstairs as you heard steps running down. Jeongin appeared at the end of the step, he ran towards your mom and hugged her.

"Be good to your sister and your future brother-in-law okay?" she said as she kissed Jeongin's forehead.

Jeongin giggled and nodded while showing his wide, beautiful smile, "Okay mom, I'll see you later tonight!" he said as he waved his hand.

You saw your mom and dad entered the car and drove away. You put both of your hands on Jeongin's shoulder before pulling him inside the house. He ran towards the living room and jumped on the couch.

"Jeongin, watch the TV while I get ready okay?" you said as you turned on the TV and switched the channel for kids.

"Okay, hurry up!" he said excitedly while watching the show.

You walked upstairs, into your room. You already took a bath this morning so you just have to change. You picked a white shirt and blue jeans with black Vans. You shoved your earphone, charger, lipstick, and wallet into your black sling bag.

After putting on a little makeup, you went downstairs to see Jeongin dancing into Baby Shark while singing it.

You laughed that caught his attention, "You loved that song don't you?" you said while he nodded.

You heard your doorbell rang and went to get it. You opened the door to be greeted by Minho, hiding his face behind a brown teddy bear. You laughed and shook your head.

"My, my, what brings you here Mr. Teddy?" you asked.

You heard Minho giggled before replying, "I'm here to pick up my master's girlfriend and little brother," he made a cute voice.

"Oh, well then, Jeongin. Mr. Teddy's here to pick you up," you yelled. You heard little steps running towards you.

Jeongin reached the door as he looked around before looking up and giggled, "That's not Mr. Teddy, he's your hubby," he cheered which made Minho laughed and you blushed.