Kim Seungmin 💫 Aunties and Babies

❝Aunties and Babies❞
Fluff | 3K+
Kim Seungmin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You walked into your shared apartment with a heavy sigh. You took off your shoes before putting them on the rack beside the storage room. You walked towards the living room and plopped down on the sofa before closing your eyes.

Another sigh left your mouth as your phone rang, signaling you that you just got a call.

You groaned as you snaked your arm into your bag to look for the rectangle device. You shuffled your bag before taking out your phone and slide it across the screen without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" you answered in a tired tone.

"Y/n?" said the other line as a smile formed on your tired face.

"Hey, mom! What's up?" you asked.

"You sound tired, must be a long day I guess. I can call you tomorrow if you wanna rest," she said as you shook your head although she couldn't see it.

"No mom, I'm okay. I just got home," you explained.

"Is Seungmin there?"

"He's not home yet. He'll probably be here in an hour or two. Is there something you need to say to him?" you asked as you looked at the frame beside the TV which shows you a picture of you and Seungmin, your boyfriend, both smiling in an amusement park.

"Nothing important actually. I just wanna inform you that we'll be having a family meeting at the end of the week, all your cousins will be there. I thought you should bring Seungmin with you and introduce him to your aunties, they asked a lot about him you know?"

You sighed as you knew this was happening sooner or later, "Mom, you know I don't like it when they started talking about my life. I'm the only unmarried one. They'll start talking about marriage and kids and we're still not ready to handle such great responsibility," you said.

"I understand that clearly sweetheart but can't you just bring him to at least make your aunts stop asking about him?"

You let out another sigh, "I'll talk to him about it. I better make dinner now, I'll call you soon. Take care mom," you said.

She hummed before hanging up. You threw your phone on the couch before letting out a sigh for numerous times. You moved your feet towards the kitchen before opening the fridge.

You scanned the fridge as you took out a few ingredients to make dinner for Seungmin. You took out a pan and some cooking utensils to make spicy tofu stew.

After a few minutes of cooking and preparing the table, Seungmin walked in with his briefcase. He took off his shoes and put them on the rack, right beside yours. He smiled as his nose caught the scent of your cooking. He made his way towards the kitchen before finding you there with your back facing him. He walked closer towards you, giving you a back hug.

You flinched but soon relaxed as he started swaying your body from side to side. You let out a giggle before turning your body around to face him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"How's your day?" You asked.

He smiled before shaking his head, "Just like usual, nothing interesting. The only exciting thing about my day is when every time I give you hugs and you give me small kisses all over my face. I felt loved by that simple action, y/n. Thank you for making my day better," he said as he gave you a peck on your forehead while you giggled. "How's yours?" he asked as he let you go to get himself a drink.