Seo Changbin 💫 Cute Dark

❝Cute Dark❞
Fluff | 1.4K+
Seo Changbin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"So, for our next season of New Journey To The East, we're going to shoot it in Indonesia, Bandung to be precise," said Na PD at a meeting.

"Then we should send the survey team first, who will be leading it this time sir?" asked one of the staff.

"Hm, I was thinking if y/n can do it," he said.

"Me sir?" you asked when you heard your name being called.

"Yes. You've been working with me for quite a long time and it was enough for me to know how you are with your work. I trust you to lead this season's survey," he said.

"Thank you, sir, I won't let you down!" you said full of confidence.

"But sir, I got some reports saying that the survey team's having some troubles with the new and old members," said one of the staff there.

"Oh, is that so? Hmm, how about Seo Changbin?" you shot your head up as you heard what the PD said.

That one name. It somehow got your attention.

"Seo Changbin from the camera team sir?"

"Yeah him. Let them do the survey then,"

"Just the both of us sir?" you asked, making sure.

"Well, yeah y/n. The other staffs are busy with their own jobs. I can trust you anyway right?" he asked you again.

"Yes sir, of course, sir," you answered.

"Alright then, you shall take your flight as soon as possible," he said once again before talking about other things that need to be prepared.

You looked around the meeting room and didn't saw Changbin there. Changbin wasn't bad actually but since he rarely spoke with you, you got a feeling he was the cold mysterious type of person but, at the same time, you somehow had some feelings for him.

After the meeting, you went around the office to look for Changbin with high hopes. "Ms. y/n, Na PD wants to meet you in his room," said one of the staff there.

You said thank you and went to the PD's room. You knocked on the door and went in to see Na PD on his chair with another man in front of him.

"Ah y/n, have a seat please," he said.

You walked forward and took the seat beside none other than the person you've been looking for. You've never been this close with him so, your heart started beating fast as you prayed no one would hear it.

"Now Changbin, you and y/n will hold the location survey in Bandung. Make sure the foods there are unique and have unique places to visit. I've told y/n to lead the survey but since it's only the both of you who will go, I think there's no need a leader. As long as you remind and take care of each other there," he said.

Changbin nods in silence while you stayed still with a fast-beating heart. "When shall we go there sir?" he asked.

"Well, I told (y/n) to take the fastest flight there but, it's all up to you as long as it's on this week," Na PD answered.

"Okay then, I think we shall start looking for tickets now," you said, standing up to give one last bow to Na PD.

Changbin did the same, "I trust both of you, don't let me down," Na PD said before you left his room