Kim Seungmin 💫 Hold You Tight

❝Hold You Tight❞
Fluff | 2.7K+
Kim Seungmin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Hey, I'm kinda disappointed at you right now," your best friend suddenly said as he scrolled his Instagram timeline.

"What? Why?" you asked, looking at Seungmin who was on your bed.

You were sitting on your couch inside your room, writing your diary. A few minutes ago Seungmin hopped on your balcony and got in your room. Your rooms were facing each other so, yeah it was possible.

You often complained about it. Thinking what would happen if he entered while you were changing.

The fact that he was disappointed in you didn't trigger you, it happens a lot. Both of you are honest with each other and you really like it.

"You're hiding something from me but I understand that. You need time anyway," he said.

You sighed, knowing where this conversation will go, "I'm sorry, it's just... you're right, he's a jerk," you said.

You were expecting him saying 'I know I'm right, you didn't listen to me,' but instead, "It's okay, I know it's hard. You'll get over him soon," he said.

You looked at him as he gave you a soft calming smile. "What would my life be without you?" you mumbled but you were sure he could hear you.

He focused on his phone again while mumbling you back, "Probably crying over a jerk,"

You looked at him with your 'ew' face. "How about you anyway? I haven't heard about both of you in a while," you said, trying to change the topic while finishing your diary.

"We're still together but there are some problems and difficulties," he said as you hopped on your bed, laying on your stomach beside him.

"Such as?"

He turned off his phone then looked at the ceiling, "She doesn't like waiting and sometimes has anger issues. She never showed this side of her while we were friends,"

You thought for a while, "Does she loves you? The same way you love her?" you asked.

"Well... no, I don't think so," he sighed. "She rarely called and texted me, she also rejects hanging out with me a lot lately. But I always thought she was busy,"

"Did she ever said that she loves you?" you asked, eyeing him.

He thought for a while and shook his head in realization. "No, she never told me that,"

You nodded and got a conclusion, "I might be bad at boys but I'm never wrong at girl stuff. You always took her to shop or hang out at some expensive, classy spots since she loves it. She must know that you're loaded and stuff. She never told you that she loves you and rejects hanging out with you lately. Conclusion, she loves your money and not you but now, she had found another prey and wanted to leave you by rejecting. Got what I mean?"

He thought and nodded, "A bit. But why didn't she just break up with me?"

"Because she wants it to look like you dumped her so her new prey could feel pity about it," you explained.

He nodded, straightened his body and looked at you. "Are you sure about this?"

"Seriously man, can't you read those?" you asked him as you closed your eyes.

There was this silence for a few minutes before you felt him laying down beside you.

"Back to you, I'm still wondering about something. How did you manage to finally cut ties with him?" he asked.