Hwang Hyunjin 💫 Bumped

❝Bumped❞
Fluff | 1K+
Hwang Hyunjin

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You made a promise with your friend to meet up at the cinema that night. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled full of satisfaction. You took your phone, put it in your bag with some other things you might need. After checking everything, you walked outside the house to get to the nearest bus station.

You sent a message to your friend, saying that you were on your way, before getting in a not too crowded bus. You got off the bus at the bus station around the cinema, went to the cinema and got two tickets since your friend told you to get the tickets first.

You waited for your friend on the bench there, took out your phone then check your notifications. You told your friend that you had arrived and got the tickets when at the same time your friend called you.

"Hey, I got the tickets," you said.

"Uhm y/n, I'm so so sorry. I just got a call from my mom and she said that it's urgent. Now I have to go to her office, I even don't know why she asked me to go there," your friend explained.

"Then what about the tickets?" you asked feeling disappointed.

"I'm so sorry, I'll change it tomorrow. I gotta go now, the bus' here, have fun watching it honey," she said before hanging up.

"Urghh," you groaned.

You decided to go home since you didn't have the intention to watch it anymore.

When you were about to exit the cinema, you got hit really hard that it made you fall.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" the culprit asked.

You were about to swear but when you looked at him, all your anger somehow vanished.

"Yeah, I'm okay," you said as he helped you standing up.

"Oh, thank goodness," he said with one of his hands on his chest and a beautiful smile.

Suddenly, and an idea popped in your mind, "Hey, by any chance, are you going to watch Murder on the Orient Express?" you asked as he nodded, still smiling.

"Yeah, are you?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm glad we bumped into each other. I was supposed to watch it with my friend but she suddenly had something came up that made me waste a ticket," you explained.

He nodded, "Then, shall we watch it together?" he asked.

You smiled and nodded, "Sure, well if you want too," you said.

"Okay, I was going to watch it alone anyway," both of you chuckled and smiled.

***

You got to know each other more while waiting for the movie. His name was Hyunjin and he was just two years older than you. Turned out both of your houses are near each other and the boy loved music. In fact, he was a trainee at JYP, the agency where your idols came from.

"So you like Got7?" he asked as you nodded.

"Yeah, I've been an Ahgase since their debut," you answered.

"Oh my, me too! Jinyoung hyung's my fave," he said.

"You must've met them a lot," you said looking at your feet as it moves to the beat of the music the cinema has.

"Well not really. They're really busy but my friend, Chan hyung, he's really close to Bambam," he said.

You chatted again for a few more minutes before the announcement lady announced that the theater of your movie was open so you could get in.

***

After the movie, both of you decided to go eat chicken near your house. "I never knew she was the brain of the crime, wow," you commented on the movie while waiting for your orders.

"Well, at first I already had the feeling that it was her but somehow I forgot about it," he said while stirring his strawberry milkshake.

"Do you usually didn't comment much while a movie's playing?" you asked.

"Well, sometimes. Usually, when I'm focusing on something, I could stay silent until it's done," he said that made you nodded.

The food came and both of you started eating. "Thanks for the food," you said.

"Well, since you resist when I paid you back for the movie, it's my turn to pay," he said as both of you are enjoying the food.

You finished your food and went to the night market near the restaurant for dessert. You chose Bungeoppang while he chose Patbingsu.

"Do you like photography?" you asked as you walk through the market to look around.

"Yeah, but as a hobby. I didn't intend to take it seriously," he said.

"But, still, I'm curious about it," you said looking at the stars.

"About what?" he asked, looking at you.

"Your photographs," you said still looking at the stars in the sky. "I like to think that photographers took their shots for a reason, either for its beauty or it's secret behind it,"

Hyunjin nodded and an idea popped in his mind, "Wanna see them now?" he asked you.

"Now?" you looked at your watch on your wrist that tells you it's already 10 o'clock.

"Yeah. Let's go," he said in a marching position that made you laughed.

You started walking in silence as you got even tired. "Do you live with your family?" you asked.

"No, I actually live in a dorm. How about you?" he asked.

"My parents are rarely at home. They've always been busy," you answered.

"Do you feel lonely?" he asked again.

"Sometimes. My friend, the one who canceled our movie night, always keep me company by turning my house upside down," you said.

"Well I guess you just gain one more friend like that?" he said chuckling.

"Who?" you asked raising one of your eyebrows.

"Me. Since our house's near each other, I think we're going to be best friends," he said that made you laughed.

"Oh well, guess I'll have 2 kids in the house now," you said then both of you chuckled as you arrived at Hyunjin's house.

<><><>

kiha
17:31
03/04/2018

Edited
©ella,2020

Stray Kids Fluff Imagines °• Ot9 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें