Bang Chan 💫 Yours

❝Yours❞
Fluff | 1K+
Bang Chan

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You were watching a drama when your dad knocked on your door. "y/n? May I come in?" he asked with his head peeking in.

"Sure dad," you replied then moved aside so your dad could sit beside you.

You came from a wealthy incomplete family. Your mom died when you were 3 years old because of cancer.

"What's up?" you asked.

"I'm going to meet my colleague tonight and they want to meet you too. They have a son and he's at the same age as you. Will you come?" he asked.

You chuckled, "Okay, I'll come," you saw your father smiled. He told you to get ready and dolled up before leaving your room.

You got up and went for a bath. After that, you took out your purple dress and purple flat shoes before you put on a little makeup.

***

"Ah, so you're y/n. Your dad talks a lot about you at the office," said the middle-aged lady after you and your dad took your seats in front of a middle-aged couple, and their silver-haired son.

"This is our Chan, he's of the same age as you and he makes music. Well, Chan, this is y/n, she writes books. I think you'll get along well," she said. You looked at Chan and did a little bow with a smile so did he.

"Hi! I'm Chan." he introduced himself.

"I'm y/n," you replied.

You had a good conversation with him and when it was time to go, both of you exchanged contact numbers.

***

After the meeting, both of you become closer and hang out a lot. This year will be the fifth year of your friendship but, deep down, you have kept some feelings for him. You were too afraid to confess since you didn't want to break your friendship with him.

You were waiting for him in a cafe near the Han river. Both of you agreed to have a morning run there. You plugged in your earphones and listened to one of Chan's song.

You listened as his voice ran through your ears that somehow made you felt calm. You mumbled to the lyrics until you didn't realize the boy's presence. He unplugged your earphone and when you realize it, you showed him your annoyed face.

"Admiring my songs huh?" he said with his attractive smirk. You rolled your eyes and when you were about to hit him on the head, he ran away.

You started to run and catch him. You really enjoy times like this, being a kid and have fun with him. You were getting tired and told him to slow down.

Both of you sat on a bench there while catching your breath. "You're slow," he said.

"You're the one that's too fast," you complain.

"If I'm the one who's too fast, should I really slow down?" he asked again but in a serious way.

"What do you mean?" you asked looking at him. He avoids your contact while clearing his throat.

"Uhm, I accidentally read your journal once when you weren't at your room and found out you fell for me," you froze in embarrassment when he said that. Your cheeks turned tomato red, you looked down as an attempt to hide it.

"Since when did that happen?" you asked.

"A year I guess," he answered.

"And for one year, you didn't say a thing? You should've at least tell me what you feel about it or.. or let me know what you know. You're so mean!" you stood up and with tears filling your eyes you ran away.

You heard Chan calling you a few times but you just keep running until the bus station.

You got home and quickly went into your room. Good thing your dad was at work, if not he could beat Chan out.

You hide your face with your pillow and tears keep falling until it made your pillow wet. Your phone keeps vibrating from the bus station and you knew it was Chan.

Feeling tired and betrayed all of the sudden makes you sleepy. Slowly but surely you began to fall asleep.

***

You woke up at one in the afternoon by the sound cooking in the kitchen. At first, you thought it was one of your housemaid cooking for lunch so you didn't care about it.

A few minutes after, you heard your door being knocked. You tilted your body, facing the wall before letting your housemaid in to bring you lunch. You heard the door being open aa you closed your eyes again.

"Hey," and that, clearly wasn't your housemaid's voice.

You tilted your head to take peek and there you saw him with his smile walking towards you with a tray full of foods.

You straighten your body while he puts the tray on the table beside your bed and pulled a chair from your desk to the side of the bed and sit there.

"I'm sorry, for everything," he said. You stayed silent because you still felt embarrassed. "I'll make it up to you. I also have something I hide from you and I always write about it on my phone," he said taking out his phone and give it to you.

"I found out that y/n fell for me too through her journal this afternoon. I'm so happy but I don't know. I really want to confess but, it's so hard. Not that I didn't mean it, I'm just afraid that something bad might go wrong if we do end up getting together," you read. You returned his phone, still speechless.

"I was afraid that you'll be mad at me for reading your journal yet, my guess is right. I'm terribly sorry. I always regret that I didn't confess to you earlier and also I always felt such a coward. Will you forgive me?" he apologized.

"Well, I'm mad at you, yes and I... I also felt embarrassed I mean, you knew this the whole time. But I'll forgive you since we're friends. How can I be mad at you anyway, you have ten thousand ways so I could forgive you," both of you chuckled.

"Hehe, true but that friend thingy. We're not friends," he said.

"You're breaking our friendship? For real?" you gasped.

"Yes. Because I want us to be more than that. Will you be mine now?" he asked, shyly.

"I have always been yours but now, you're mine too," you answered. Both of you laughed as he climbed your bed to pull you for a hug.

<><><>

kiha
21:35
28/03/2018

Edited
©ella,2020