Chapter 1

*Dedicated to DamGhostQueen*

----------------------------------------------

Lilly's P.O.V

My name is Lilly Mac Cade and yes my big bother is Johnny Cade he's cool. Just so you know I hate girly girl stuff and love fights and fighting for that matter. I am 14 me and some other boy I don't know who, we got put up a year in grade school. It's only me and Johnny we had a mom and dad that beat us be they moved and don't want to take us with them and today I get to met Johnny 's gang.

We walked to some old house and just walked in there was five guys there. " who's the chick Johnny cake?" a boy with a Mickey shirt said, Johnny just said "get pony and I'll tell who she is" "ok PONY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!!" a boy that looked like movie star said well yelled.

I was looking down the whole time I'm not shy only with new people, "what you need" a boy that sounds my age said. Johnny then said to everyone "guys this is my kid sister no one mess with her or else got it" they just nodded I guess.

Me and Johnny sat down still looking down when Mickey shirt said "what's her name and does she talk and look up" Johnny talked for me "her name is Lilly Mac Cade but don't call her Mac or she will beat the shit out of you and she is just shy around New people" I don't like to be shy like at all, so I said "what your names" Mickey shirt giggled and said "well she talks" I got a little mad and said "hey I talk what to ya" "oh she got some sassy to" I got madder and Johnny known it so he said "two-bit she will beat the shit out of you" so his name is two-bit? I guess it's cause always gets his two-bits out of life.

"What your guys name I know he's two-bit what about the rest?" I said they said there name and last a boy name ponyboy when I finally looked up our eyes met and he was so cute I think I'm in love. But I don't think he feels the same, but you will never know unless you ask.

Pony's P.O.V

Johnny 's kid sister finally looked up when our eyes met I felt like I guess love! But Johnny start to talk to me "hey" he said "I said if you would like to take Lilly to the park to see the sunset?" she looked back down and I just nodded "okay pony hey Lilly keep you and pony safe" the gang laughed and she pulled out her blade and nodded walking out the door with me right next to her. The gang laughed again but she didn't care she's cool.

Lilly's P.O.V

They laughed at what Johnny cake said but he means it. We were walking to park then pony ask me "so you like sunsets to, will I know a great hill to see it on together if you want to see it from there?" I looked down again blushed and just nodded he was talking not me.

"Johnny said you where shy around new people but you have to be shy with me" I blushed so hard that I was so red you could see it right away, when I though it was cool for me to look up again we where at the hill we both sat down and when the sun was down and it was dark I closed my eyes and pony said "we need to go" I looked Socs. I got my bald in my hand and we ran home. But then a super nice looking car pulled up in front of us, I looked at pony then had my blade in my hand. When they came in there car I......