Chapter 5

Lilly's P.O.V

Four days later

Still nothing it's the second week of summer and nothing I think it's because of me? I don't think so, today is Friday pony and my first date. I have been thinking about all that tomboy stuff from Monday I going have my friend Sam help me be more like a girl (funny Sam is a guy or girl name but kind of more guy name still in this story is supper girly and Lilly a very girly name that in this story is a tomboy lol).

I was in my room thinking what it would be like a girly girl than Sam came "hi Sam" I said getting up and hugging her "hi Lilly okay we have a lot to do so to work!" it scared me when she said it. We went to the store we have enough to buy two new outfits and go though my stuff I have makeup because very chance Sam gets to give me some so I guess it finally comes in handy.

I got two dresses one that's red that ends 8 inches from my butt with flats with spikes on them, next a blue dress that goes 6 inches from my butt with the some flats but blue the other ones are red. I'm going to wear the red one for my date, "okay Lilly time for your makeup you have inner beauty and outer beauty too so I will put a little bit to really show that beauty" that was sweet Sam is a sweetheart "thanks Sam your the best" after showering putting the makeup on then putting on the dress and shoes, and just finished doing my hair I just cleared it brush it and there (A.N-her hair looks like the hair she as in the image as the cover of this story don't know how to put it in words).

I walked out I also did my nail a kind of violet red that looks so nice. "wow pony is going have a hard time keep all the other boys in line" she giggling when said that "okay let's go it's 4:30 we need to go if we want to see there faces when they see me" I giggled so hard when I said that it was funny (A.N-please note I'm not a very good writer so ya).

When we got to pony's house all eyes where on me they were all shocked it was funny I giggled a little. Then two-bit had to talk "hey little lady I think you got the wrong house" "you better shut it or I'll....I mean no I got the right house two-bit" I working on being nicer to "Lilly who said you can come here looking like some...some girly girl look your my kid sister I liked how you dressed before like a...-" I cut him off "like what johnnycake some tomboy?" I wanted to cry but I don't cry no Cade will ever cry unless you where like Johnny when they found in the lot that night. "Look I can dress how I want and I want to dress like this so I will and can okay johnnycake I mean Johnny" he looked like he was talking to some mad person "you can dress like that you can act how ever but no matter what you can always call me johnnycake okay" I nod.

Then I asked pony "do you like my new look pony you haven't blinked or looked away from since I walked in" he stop looking I think he blush but sometimes it's hard to tell with him but when looked up he said "you look great but I think I like the old you the one that act like you but if your happy with your new look then I'm happy" I hugged him he always says the right things.

"So you ready to go on that date" I asked he nod and we were walking out the door when johnnycake yelled "DO YOU HAVE YOUR BLADE AND PONY YOU TOUCH HER ONCE IN THE WRONG PLACE YOUR DEAD GOT IT!!!" "shit no I don't have my blade and don't tell pony what he can and can't do with me shit no that's what I meant you know whatever johnnycake let me use yours" he give me his blade and we walked out with the gang laughing at me why I had to say that dumb stuff. We are then went to the hill for the sunset when........