Chapter 16

Lilly's P.O.V

I started and it landed on...dally "this should be fun" jade laughed "okay, dally truth or dare?" I asked "dare, duh" he answered "okay I dare you to...why did it have to be you, you did everything so I can't make this fun" I said "well sorry if I'm just that great" he smirked, "wait! I got it, I dare you to take off your shirt and you can't put it back on in till the game is over" I smirked all the girls giggled "fine" he did it, all the girls looked and didn't look away "earth to girls" the boys said "ya" we said "take a picture why don't you" pony said jealous "great idea pony" I said all the girls pulled out there phone's me too and we did it then put our phones away.

"Why did have to say that pone?" Johnny asked "I didn't mean it I mean my own girlfriend did it to!" pony said back "dally just spin the bottle" Sam said, he did and it landed on Bella the girls  'ooo' her. "Okay truth or dare?" dally asked "truth because I don't want know what you would dare me" Bella said she is not wrong it's dally, think about it Bella is just about never wrong.

"Okay, have you kissed soda yet?" dally smirked "oh ya we kissed" she answered "did you like it" he asked "dally you do can only ask one question at a time but yes" she said blushing a bit. "Okay I spin now" she said spinning the bottle it landed on pony this should be fun "okay pony truth or dare?" she asked "I'm going with-" pony was cut off by darry walking in with Mini, "hi guys, what are you doing?" mini asked "the game" Sam answered "oh what's that?" she asked "spin the bottle pus truth or dare with a twist, want play?" I said "okay, darry you want to join?" she looked at him "I guess" they sat down with us.

"Okay pony truth or dare?" Bella asked again "truth" he said "okay, did you like the kiss you shared with cherry?" she said I could of slap her then me then pony then pony again for kissing her, "I hated it she kiss like a dog or something" he answered "pony that's so sweet, but you are still an idiot a cute but an idiot, a cut idiot" I laughed he can't help but smile. "Okay pony time for you to spin the bottle" jade said he spin the bottle it landed on Steve, "okay, truth or dare?" pony asked him "dare" he answered.

"Okay I dare you to put ice down your pants" pony smirked "fine I ain't no chicken" he got up got the ice and out it down his pants, "golly that's cold" Steve said who sat back down he spin the bottle and it landed on Mini "okay mini truth or dare?" Steve asked "okay but one question why is dally shirt less?" she asked "hey why is that dal?" darry asked too "because Lil dared me to" "I did" I smiled "oh okay, I pick the twist" yeah! The twist is born "okay, what's the twist?" Steve ask.

"The twist is you have to kiss who ever the person says you have to kiss in this cause Steve tells you to if you don't no one can talk to you for 2 hours" I said "okay I still pick it" Mini said "okay kiss darry" Steve said smirking and everyone acted like little kids I did to "okay!" she went to darry and they kissed it looked like they were having fun, 2 minutes later "okay time up!" I said they pulled apart and they smiled at each other there cute together.

"Okay that was fun!" she laughed the girls laughed to "okay let's keep playing" Sam said Mini spin the bottle it landed on jade "okay jade which one" Mini asked "kiss" jade answered "okay, kiss johnnycake" everyone watched "okay" jade said blushing johnnycake was blushing too.

They kiss I could see them smiling in to the kiss after 2 minutes we didn't want pull them apart but Johnny can be so clumsy he tip and fall, jade on top Johnny and everyone laughed.

"You two having more fun then me pony can have now is that fair" I giggled pony blushed, jade giggled, Johnny looked at me but smiled, "okay let's keep playing" jade said spinning the bottle landed on soda "pick one" jade said to him "okay, truth" he answered "okay is it truth you and Bella are dating now?" Jade asked "yes it's truth and darry is dating Mini, pony dating Lil, and I bet someone is going to dare johnnycake to ask you to be his girl" he said smirking "I didn't ask for that!" Jade yelled at him blushing Johnny too.

Soda spin the bottle and it landed on two-bit "DARE!!!" two-bit yelled we laughed cause soda didn't ask yet, "okay two-bit clam down I dare you to-" he was cut because it started to rain super hard the lights went out I hugged pony, jade Johnny, Sam dally, Mini darry, Bella soda, Steve and two-bit had no one I feel bad for them. I screamed the lights went back on "okay is everyone okay? who screamed?" darry asked still holding mini "I did" I put my hand up "why?" darry asked I showed the bottle broken on the floor "how that happen?" Johnny asked not letting go of jade "well I don't know but I do know your still hugging jade"I laughed they jumped apart and blushed.

"Game over!" two-bit yelled all the girls looked sad me too "why you girls so sad that game is over?" Steve asked "because dally can put his shirt back on" Sam said sitting on Dally 's lap hugging his bare chest luckily "well who says I want to" he smirked Johnny and pony got jealous "but your shirt back on dally" pony said and Johnny giving him his shirt "fine" he put it on, lame.

"Well I have work in the morning so I got to go, jade you coming?" Mini said getting up "no" jade answered "okay" she give darry a kiss on the cheek and went to her car, "okay you boys have fun me and the girls are going be in mine and Johnny 's room and johnnycake no spying this time" I said looking at Johnny "hey! you do it one time and your marked for life"Johnny said "you did 5 times in one night I'm happy when you finally made some friends that are guys" I said at him getting up he got up too.

"Is that so?" he asked "ya you are just as annoying as kids only now, more friends" I said back "oh me annoying your the one making trouble where ever you go!" he shut back "because I like to have fun you know we never do things we did as kids anymore, I bet your not even going to let me in the rumble but I'm still going because Tim and curly Shepherd asked me to come and I said yes, and there my friends and I don't turn my back on friends" I shut at him, he looked at me and hugged me "I know but I don't want you getting hurt" he said then letting go.

I laughed "johnnycake I get in to fights all the time everyday if you think about to be fair I wanted to crash another party, but I think this was much more fun" he smiled "so I can go?" I asked full of joy and hope "I think a good big brother would say no, so I'm going to say no" my smile dropped "okay what do I have to do to get in that rumble?" I asked getting annoyed with him.

"Fine fight-" I cut him off by taking his shoulder putting my leg around his then a small push he fells like a rock "what was that for?" he asked as I help him up "what you said fine fight and you know every time someone says fight I fight your bad at this" I laughed everyone else does to, "I forgot you guys were here" me and Johnny said at the same time "stop that!, no you!, hate when you do that!, stop it!" we said at the same time again what are we twins?!

"Well I'm going to bed the rumble is next week meaning I have time but for my other plans are coming" I said the girls giggled the boys looked confused and after that little show everyone went to bed but soda went to somewhere with Steve, two-bit, and dally the girls went home jade on the couch, darry his own bed johnnycake his bed and when everyone was asleep I walked into the room pony and soda room they share, pony sleeping all alone so I jumped in and I fell asleep in pony's arm best part pony sleeps shirt less, yeah! (pony's birthday is in a day and I got everything I need and the rumble  in a week m birthday two days later, so much in so little time).  ;)

A.N- Hope you like it, the new story 'Mary trying to stay gold for Johnny' that I'm going to start first chapter will be put up to night hope you guys like it. READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD, BYE!!!-JOHNNYCAKE4EVER