Chapter 29

Dallas's P.OV

I help Lilly out with heading out to 'better place' that how she puts it.

I don't get that girl sometimes, I though it be a good idea see how she doing it's been a week I just hope she ain't dead. Everyone knows I where she is I say I don't know it's killing Johnny.

I hate see him like this he gave me a note to give to lil I told him that if I see her I'll give it to her pony is acting like a mad man or something saying it cause of him she not here.

Mini well she I don't know I never took the time to talk to her Darry sure did.

Bella been really worried soda keeping her clam them two make a cute couple, jade thinks she got in real trouble with the fuzz, sam says if that was true she told them they made a promise together that tell each other very thing and if there in trouble that they tell them only if it's murder that it's fine, Steve said what if she did kill someone, two bit said she more trouble then she worth, me I'm fine.

I keep sam clam like soda with Bella or Darry with mini and jade with Johnny that sam she a real nice girl and I know she digs me most girls do, buck got mad at me for having his singer to be who knows where, he letting me use his car to get her back I got her we ate she ate like a pig we ride back she said not to go back the church so we head home.

Lilly's P.O.V

Dallas picked me up and we head home he had a cig "you want one?" he asked "uh yeah" I said I had like 10 a day I ran out the other day tho and I needed one badly I light it up we didn't talk much "you sure your all right?" he asked "fine" I said "how the gang?" I added taking a drag on my cigarette.

"They could be better, I all most forgot giving you this" he hand me a note from Johnny I read it, it says:

Lilly I know dal knows where you are, but you know him he won't tell us. I just hope your okay and this isn't cause you killed someone or something crazy like that. Come home safe.

Love, Johnny and the gang

(I spelled it better then what's it says) It took awhile to understand what it says Johnny needs to work on his spelling every greaser needs to work in there spelling all but ponyboy he real smart I got up a grade cause I was smart but I stop caring and now I just go for kicks like two bit and jade.

We made it home and I got hugs and Johnny said if I ever did that again he beat the living tar out me it's funny cause he have catch me I'm a faster then he is, when I was out I worked out to I ran around I pick up things that are bigger and heavier then me I'm stronger now and Mini said I looked it.

Pony said had to go somewhere I spied on him he went in a cafe with cherry?What the heck?! they talked, smiled, and laughed cherry gave him a kiss on the check and he just smiled I walked in "your such a liar" I said "hey" he said "no" I said "hey sorry" he said I threw papers at him.

"No you see this" I said taking off the he gave me a ring that has the forever sigh on it meaning our love was for ever I put it on the table "hey...hey come on" he said I walked out he did to "came on it's not what you think" he yelled "oh it's not?" I asked upset "yes it's not!" he yelled he touched me I put my hands up "don't touch me" I said "we can work this out" he said touching me again.

"No don't touch me" I said pushing him away I ran to the DX Steve, soda, and Bella was working I open the door closed it "Bella where the key?" I asked holding the door closed so pony couldn't get in "in the back" she said "get it and lock this door" I said she nodded and got it and locked it.

"Lil let me talk!" pony yelled outside "go hell Ponyboy Curtis!" I yelled back.

"What he do that made you this mad?" Bella asked i told what happen pony still outside Steve and soda was working on a car. "Do you have any cloth I can change into?" I asked "no but soda as some he won't mind" she said giving me a bag of cloth.