Chapter 44: Telling lies

Part 2

Dirty little liars

(And no, not that kind of dirty little liars. Just so you guys know).

Curly's big plan

Lily's POV

I was walking around when a boy around my age with slightly curly hair, walked over to me. "Hey, babe" he greeted me "babe?" I asked "oh, that's right you lost your memory I'm your boyfriend" he said. "Oh, okay" I smiled awkwardly "names Curly, sweet cheeks" he put his arm around me.

"Well maybe you could help me remember you a bit more?"

"Sure, come here" he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips, he pulled away. "Curly, I think I might need some more remembering" I smiled as he returned it was a light smirk. As he kissed me again more long and deep.

"Hey Shepard!"

We looked to see that kid again, Ponyboy! That's his name. "Yeah, what you want?" Curly asked him roughly "I want know why your kissing Lily" he said as the other boy, Jake, came over as well. "Well she my girlfriend, that's why" Curly said poking at his chest.

"Curly, man what ya doin?" Jake asked him "babe go wait over there, I need talk to these two idiots" he said to me. "Okay, but I'll be waiting" I said walking away. I wasn't all that sure who was telling the truth but I was so lost that I believe anyone saying anything.

A girl with cherry red hair came over to me. "Hey, lil there you are" she said real perky like, "hi you" I said awkwardly not knowing who she is. "Oh silly I'm Cherry your best friend" she said, "oh my sorry, Cherry" I said.

"You know I can help you remember lots of things you forgot"

"Really? Thanks"

"Okay so here some small things, as you should know by now we're friends and your dating Curly Shepherd, now here what you may not know: your middle name is Mary, you are more soc then greaser, you try stay away from your brother and his friends they don't like you" she started.

"Aw they don't?" I frowned.

"No, but that's okay because socs are more your family and your parents are mean drunks so you stay at my house and whatever Curly or me tell you is the truth but whatever your brother, Johnny, and his friends tell you is a lie. They want use you because you are really talented, like you can sing and shit and your a trackStar a girly girl and sporty too" she continued.

I nodded along. "Yeah that sounds about right, okay"

"I'll tell you more later, and don't forget you were gonna join cheerleading, but couldn't but now you will" she added.

"Oh okay then"

Pony's POV

"Curly what lies have you told Lilly?" Jake asked mad I was too. "I have no idea what you mean" he said cooly, "I'll tell the gang and Johnny" I said. "Here how that gonna work out" he started.

"You can't tell them nothin. You can't tell Johnny because he on a art field tip for the rest of the week, you can't tell the girls because last time I checked they were pissed at you pony and they don't know Jake all that well, you can't tell the boys because again they're not happy with you pony and don't know you Jake, so good luck in stopping my plan. I have Cherry on my side, I worked this whole this out from start, once you asked me to be your wig man, Jake. I got you drunk, I used you, I got Lily to lose her memory, and I got the socs on my side. Trust me I won" he explained. He smirked at his plan.

"Check mate" he walked away and put his arm around Lily kissing her cheek and they walked off together.

"Is..." I said

"Curly..." Jake continued

"An..."

"Evil..."

"Genius?"

"We just got played by Curly Shepherd?" I asked.

"Yup"

"And he worked out everything? From the smallest detail?"

"Yup"

"We're screwed, aren 't we?"

"Yup"

"F*ck"

"Yup"

"Is he gonna try and you know sleep with her?"

"Most likely. Yes"

"You should get her, I've tried with her and it didn't work out. From being off again on again"

"Totally should"

"We should do something"

"Totally. Yes"

"Let's go"

"Yup"

"Come on"

"Yeah, let's go"

We started walked to the Dingo to talk about what we were going to do.

"There is nothing we can do" I said "wow, your just a downer" he said, "we got do something." "We will, man. We will, at least, hopefully" Jake sighed.

A.N-IM SO SORRY! I haven't updated! I'll try to do it more also I'm gone end this in one or two more chapters so I can show you guys more of my books! I been writing lots of stories but haven't shown you any yet, it's just easier that way! So when this ends I'll tell you my new story! Bye bye! Sorry again. I know it's short to, but it's something!

Peace out my outsiders!