Chapter 43: crutches

(In my last chapter people wanted to know where I got the "Fight Club" thing. You are right it's from a movie called: "Fight Club". Thank you).

Lily's POV

I was trying to carry my books with the crutches but failed in till Jack came and held me. I saw Ponyboy and he didn't even come to see if I was okay. I feel like he hates me, not over me. It's fine.

I guess.

I can't believe I was so stupid to get this hurt! I have never once gotten this hurt, besides the time I got shot, that I couldn't so all the fun and great things I do everyday of my life! Which is rare!

I felt weak and helpless. I went to the DX Bella was working right now need someone to talk to. I tried get in but it was hard with the crutches Bella opened the door for me. I sat down.

"Alright what's on your mind?" she asked I sighed slapping my head on the counter. "I see" she said I looked at her "why is it I get the one Curtis brother that is a complete idiot?" I asked hysterically "well" she started with a grin "don't answer that" I said.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but really I gotta tell ya something about Ponyboy" she laughed a bit. "Look I don't want hear it" I sighed "but you really should" she instead "I don't want hear it!" I said again. "I'm sorry Bella" I sighed "give me a soda please" I added.

I took a long slip from my soda as Bella spoke up again "I just wanted tell you that ponyboy only dating that girl to make you jealous" bella said softly. I spit out my soda in shock "what?!"

"Yeah her name Ashley and she only helping him not dating him" she added. "Well two can play at that game" I grinned "well if you need any help getting back at him I got a few ideas" she grinned evilly "I might just take you up in that offer right now I need to go find Jack, see you Bella!" I walked out. I went to find Jack, I hope he doesn't mind helping me with this.

When I found Jack and told him he was okay with it and we made a plan of what to do. This is gonna be good. We found pony with some chick named Ashley, who now dating him. We went to the drive in. I had to pay since I couldn't sneak in with Jack paid for me he's so sweet like that. We came in a car always so it didn't really matter.

We sat in the car. "You okay?" Jack asked whispering to me I hugged him tight and nodded; smiling. Ashley kissed pony's cheek as she sat on his lap. There's lots of room! You can sit in your own seat with lots of room! Don't need sit on his lap! I thought.

But I could care less if she on his lap or not. It was getting real hard to make pony think we were dating and not just messing with him. I kissed Jack's cheek then down to his neck, I could see him grin and played along. I saw in the corner of my eye I saw pony looking at us with a upset expression on his face.

I smirked and kept going. I kissed his lips he pulled on to his lap. It became a heated make out section, I played with his hair and he pulled on my jacket. I heard the car door open and close. We pulled away, smiling at each other, breathing a little hard staring into each other's eyes our foreheads against each other's. It almost felt right a good right.

"What was that?" he asked "something I wouldn't mind doing again" I grinned. "You know pony gone, right?" he asked "yeah well guess your just that good of a kisser" I laughed. "What are you drunk?" he joked "I had a few before we left" I giggled some more.

"Come on let's go find the other two" he sighed pulling me off his lap. "Okay" I kissed his cheek, after finding them making out we went home dropping Ashley off at her house then pony boy.

He got to my house. "Want me walk you in?" he asked "sure come on" I smiled. We walked to my front door "thanks for the help with Ponyboy" I said shyly "yeah anytime" he smiled "hey uh if your not busy maybe if you want you don't have to and if you don't I get it but maybe if you like we could if you want you know maybe go on another date...without ponyboy?" I asked rambling on and on nervously.