Chatper 27

(Lilly's birthday)

Lilly's P.O.V

I woke up to find the only one in the room I took a shower and dressed in of course cut up jeans and a Elvis Presley T-shirt and walked out no one was home I ate and found a note that reads:

Happy birthday Lilly!!!

Go out and back in 2 hours but don't come looking for us and no spying we know you see you then!

-the gang

I forgot it was my birthday I went out the door and went to the park I had my blade on me cause the socs could be around I walked around town had some food at the Dingo 2 hours were up so head back to the house no run in with the socs which was good I walked in the gang came out of no where which I guess there were hiding I didn't look surprised or scared I was smiling happily.

"Hey guys" I laughed "told you we couldn't scare her" mini said smiling like everyone else "yup it takes a lot more to scare her" Bella laughed "yup" Johnny popped the p "so let's start the party!" sam said happily we messed around then came the gifts.

Sam and dally got me a new pair of high tops that was color dark pink and black there were cute I don't wear pink but the pink was close to red pus there were super cute with some of Johnny's jeans I stole from him, soda and Steve got me a new blade it was almost as big as two-bit just an inch smaller, jade got me a book the was empty she said it's for me to draw or something, Bella got me signed Elvis Pressley guitar picks which was awesome!!! it most real hard to find, then mini and Darry grave me a dress but it wasn't like other dress's that girls around here wear I never seen a dress like this it was red a light red it went to my knees it was loose with a brown belt it looked good with my new shoes it was a real good looking dress don't show anything and wasn't long it had short sleeves I looked good in it, pony,Johnny, and dal got me a group gift they said it at buck's I don't why it's there but it's there we had the cake I changed into the dress and the new shoes then we head it ride over.

We went there was a party going on I looked at pony he smiled walked in dal talked to buck he walked over to me "hey birthday girl" buck said messing up my hair "hey Bucky" I smirked "smart mouth" he laughed "now come on your on in a bit" he added "on what?" I asked "they didn't tell you yet?" he asked i nodded no I looked to the gang Johnny hand me the picks pony a guitar I looked at them wide eye but in a good way I took the guitar I knew how play.

I could sing just a bit I walked where the band with buck came with the gang went with the crowd "hey we got a new singer hope you like her" buck said the crowd cheered I walked nervously "hey I'm Lilly Cade" I said hiding my nervous "I'm going to play a like tone-" I was cut off by someone laughing be hide me I looked to see cheery.

"What you soc want?" Mini asked she doesn't know cherry just that we fight "non of your business" she said with sass "hey no socs!" buck yelled "don't care" she said not even looking at him.

"What do you want?" Bella asked in a tuff voice we all fake "I'm here to tell Lilly here happy birthday" she said "okay did now leave" I said bitter "oh you don't want me sing you happy birthday?" she asked acting hurt.

The crowd 'boo' her "oh shut it you grease balls!" she yelled at them "just get out" pony said "no" she said "and why not?" dal asked before any else could be said bob walked up and socs were every where "looks like party crashers" Steve said "yup and whole lot of them" soda added "golly cherry you can't even stop being your bitch self for one day" jade said ready to fight.

"No we'er just giving Lilly here a little birthday present" bob said I bet he drunk more socs came "gosh cherry let me have my day" I said "no" milk said the gang climb on stage alone with tim and curly "you socs bets be leaving" tim said "I don't think so" milk said he tried to touch me but pony punched him before they could fight I play a note on accident they looked at me "I bet you can't even sing" cherry said.