Chapter 3

Lilly's P.O.V

"I'm... dating pony" he was in shock I could tell by the look on his face. "Your what!!!" "dating pony and you can't stop me from dating him!" he looked mad when was about to yell some more pony walked in.

"Johnny please don't get mad" pony then looked down after saying that "I have to get mad my best friend and kid sister are dating!!!" Johnny looked madder then before. "Look Johnny you can't stop this so just deal with it I'm a big girl now I'm 14 and me and pony are a thing now" it looked like he stop being so mad but I know him he is the maddest person on earth right now.

"Okay I'm not mad anymore I guess your right but I still don't like the idea oh and pony you hurt her once I'll beat you so hard th-" "Johnny!!!" I cut him off before he could finish. "Sorry I just don't want you getting hurt" "I know but I think I can take care of myself your talking to the girl that got Socs to leave her alone for good" I giggled when saying the last part they looked scared it was funny.

"Okay...let's go back in" Johnny said while walking to the door with me and pony right on his tail. We walked in and I can't tell if they were shocked or sacred it looked funny so I giggled trying not to but then two-bit asked "what's so funny?" I answered "your faces are you guys shocked or sacred?" giggling while talking. "I think sacred" pony answered "oh well then why?" I asked confused.

"Because we heard johnnycake yell he never yelled or talk much for that matter" Steve said with everyone nodded in agreement "wait you guys never heard johnnycake yell before so guys really think he is some shy person wow" I didn't think he was shy in front of the gang "so he is loud with you?" Soda asked and I just nodded yes, so after that we just watched T.V I fell asleep on the couch with my head on pony's lap I was thinking about his name ponyboy.